Thread: D-Bol Users?

carson44 is offline New Member

D-Bol Users?

Hey I am 21 years old and I am a new to this forum and steroids . I have read many of the postings in the educational section of this form however it is difficult for me to put all of the pieces together. I am a fit individual and I have been lifting for about 3 years with protein and creatine. I am looking to take the next step and do one cycle of D-bol to break through the plateau I am at right now. I plan on doing one cycle only. I have a friend who did a cycle of d-bol and was able to make and keep some decent gains as well as break though his plateau.

Getting to the point, I want to do a cycle of Dbol but I don't know where to start. from this forum i have found two popular cycles.

Cycle 3:
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

Cycle 4:
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last Cyp injection

If I am doing only one cycle and do not plan on doing steroids again or at least for a long period of time after my cycle what kind of cycle should I run.
    I would like to hear from those of you who have used dbol successfully in the past.
    what was your cycle, what did you eat, maybe u kept a journal that I could look at. I can read about this stuff all day but nothing beats experience. hopefully you experienced guys can chime in here and help me out.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    im on a dbol only cycle currently and have ran a test and dbol cycle. i say cycles look good..cyp and enathate are basically the same. and your not gonna need to run liquidex and nolvadex on cycle. just liquidex on and nolva for PCT

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    dont need feedback or what?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We need your stats, and why are you only asking about dbol if you're considering a test/dbol cycle?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    We need your stats, and why are you only asking about dbol if you're considering a test/dbol cycle?
    i was thinking that too

he says he wants to do a dbol cycle but then sets out a test,dbol cycle ..i think this guy hasent got a clue what he is talking about...

Hey you guys are right those are just examples I have seen through searching the board. <I DO NOT WANT TO DO TEST UNLESS I HAVE TOO> they seem to be the most popular.
    preferably I would like to do a dbol only cycle.
    I have had bloodwork and it is all normal according to my DR.

What do u guys mean by stats?
    well last year i was 200lbs about 20BF% I have cut down to 175lbs 10%bf
    and im 5'9. ideally i would like to be around 190 of lean mass at some point in my life.

now for u dbol guys, how have you set up ur gear, how much for how long and with what, have you tried different pct's? what have you found to work best wit h this type of gear?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    even if you want to stay oral only, why on Earth would you choose dbol when there are much better orals to run alone? Search dbol only cycle and you will find about 10% of the reviews favorable.
    additionally, your goals could be easily obtained through proper diet and training.

Big thanks for your post. the reason for my preference to dbol is that i know i can get it and it is legitimate stuff. i know people who have used it and they had results. i am unfamiliar with these other orals nor do i know how to obtain them. like i said i am new to this kind of thing, if u can provide me with some more information please let me know.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Carson, do you even know why most people will tell you that a dbol only cycle is not a good idea?

Test-Prop604 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    Carson, do you even know why most people will tell you that a dbol only cycle is not a good idea?
    why don't you just tell him

please explain

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test-Prop604 View Post
    why don't you just tell him
    because if he was serious enough and gave two sh1ts about his body he would want to look it up himself and realize that its an awful idea and he should run test with dbol or preferably test only for a first cycle.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    If he gave a sh!t about his body??? Why is it that people always talk about how bad Dbol is on your body when they mention they wanna run a Dbol only cycle. Dbol stacked with an injectible somehow makes the Dbol less harmful to ones body? C'mon be real.

Dbol only is not a bad cycle, many people on this board disagree with me, but the choice is yours. If your diet and PCT are not good then you run the risk of losing a lot of your gains. Basically if you run a Dbol only cycle, in about 4 weeks you'll gain 20lbs. give or take. If your diet and PCT is in check you will maintain 5-10lbs. of that. Your strength will increase a lot and again if PCT and diet are in check you can keep those strength gains as well. You will most likely become very bloated towards the end of your cycle. JMHO but 5-10lbs of LBM in a month is pretty good, and cheap. IMO you should run it something like this....

Week 1-4 Dbol @50mg a day
    Week 5 Dbol @30mg a day
    Week 6 Dbol @10 mg a day
    Week 7 Nolvadex @60mg a day
    Week 8 Nolvadex @40mg a day
    Week 9 Nolvadex @20 mg a day

OR

Week 7 Clomid @150mg a day
    Week 8 Clomid @100mg a day
    Week 9 Clomid @50mg a day

You should have some Arimidex on hand in case of a gyno flare up. Start taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle one week b4 cycle, thru cycle and thru PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by VTliftVT View Post
    because if he was serious enough and gave two sh1ts about his body he would want to look it up himself and realize that its an awful idea and he should run test with dbol or preferably test only for a first cycle.
    I am serious, that is why i have created a thread like this and found this forum. I am one year away from graduating a B.SC in Kin so I do understand what I am getting into to some extent. I came to a forum like this to see what experience can tell me. And you cannot get experience through reading articles, scientific journals, and text books. I have read enough on steroids and I can tell you that they all have their ups and down, from what I have found dbol is not any better or worse than the rest as far as adverse effects on your body. I appreciate how some of you are willing to offer their experience and knowledge about the topic to me and others reading this thread. But I don't understand why you would say something like this because I am only asking for your help and opinions, if you have some negative thoughts around the topic please tell me whats on your mind!! this is what I am looking for! Just please explain yourself because I cant read your mind.

100m champ is offline Member
    its not that people are saying its waste of a cycle its that if you do a cycle why waste so much time gaining to loose so much when u can do a real cycle including test in it and gain and keep a good portion of your gains during the same period of time

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    Just run the test for your first cycle bro. D-bol will only bloat you, make you strong, and then piss you off a couple weeks after you come off, because most of your gains will be pissed away along with all the water weight you gained. Test only or Test and a d-bol kicker, but not d-bol alone. That's my suggestion, take it or leave it.

Thread Information