mister bator is offline Junior Member

very very very high heartrate

cycling 500mg test and 300mg deca /week

just checked my bloodpressure and heartrate

bloodpressure = 140/75 (normal 120/75)
    heartheart = 100 bpm (normal 70)

is this something to worry about ????

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    If this is the first couple of weeks it can be normal to have cardiac irregularities. Mine went high for awhile with sust and eq. But then it normalized.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    maybe anxiety, is this your first cycle?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you need to check it a few times bro. you have nothing to worry about whatsoever and you were probably nervous. try checking it again in a few min. as for your blood pressure, thats normal
    Last edited by PT; 03-25-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister bator View Post
    cycling 500mg test and 300mg deca /week

just checked my bloodpressure and heartrate

bloodpressure = 140/75 (normal 120/75)
    heartheart = 100 bpm (normal 70)

is this something to worry about ????
    I would say you are ok. My BP and heart rate jump while on cycle as well. Just keep monitoring and don't let the BP climb too high.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Not maybe but for sure!

Anxiety is side effect of prone persons. My anxiety is worst on cycle its thanks to elevated dopamine and lowered serotonine in brain. I allways somatise my anxiety, but ist still anxiety.

Think about psychotherapy... somethink si bad in your mind. Iam experiened in this area, now Iam natty and trying to fix my panic disorder. Dont let it grow to real problem.

And relax you are healthy but you have anxiety!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    I would say you are ok. My BP and heart rate jump while on cycle as well. Just keep monitoring and don't let the BP climb too high.
    He is OK! You can see this is just adrenaline.. no increase in diastolic BP but elevated HR and systolic BP.

I have no anxiety whatsoever, i feel normal as always
    (maybe it's just today its that high cause I've had a busy day?)

But is it normal heartrate is up 30 bpm ?

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    It's of normal variation... Nothing to worry about.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been running the cycle? If you have been at it for awhile or were on a cycle before, got off for a short time or cuised ,then got back on too soon you might have a high hematocrit. Too many red blood cells. Deca and test can lead to increases in your red blood cell count. see link : Something to keep in mind, always do regular blood tests when on AAS
    When hematocrit gets too high, your heart has to work harder than it should, and as a result it will beat faster to compensate.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    fyi normal heartrate is 80-100 beats per minute. so there is nothing to worry about. what made u think it was very very very high? many people have a high heart rate, some have a very low heart rate. generally speaking if you are asymptomatic (no signs of any problems) this maybe a general area for you. if it higher though you may have an issue. were you at the doctors office or a machine in the mall?

Just reading that he said his is normally at 70 bpm, and is now 100. That is quite a change. The heart has an inherent rate of 100 bmp, but the parasympathetic nervous system is usually inhibiting this.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    How is your sleeping patterns? And yes everyday stress can cause and elevation to both as you described. Also, with the increase of red blood cells from the cycle, you blood supply has increased, which can cause a stress on the heart and vascular system. Give it time to adapt and check BP and HRT rate several times a day.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    During my last Cycle of test and Primo I had the same effects start about 5 weeks in I just delt with it stoped right at 12 weeks..

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt read it like that, i thought he put in parentheses what normal is supposed to be not what his normal is. then yes it is defininely elevated but still w/in normal range and bp is prehypertensive but again if on cycle, to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i didnt read it like that, i thought he put in parentheses what normal is supposed to be not what his normal is. then yes it is defininely elevated but still w/in normal range and bp is prehypertensive but again if on cycle, to be expected.
    Yeah, I would not worry too much about the BP. Thing is, none of us are medical doctors and we probably shouldnt be giving this advice. Too bad the medical community has turned its back on AAS users.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    Yeah, I would not worry too much about the BP. Thing is, none of us are medical doctors and we probably shouldnt be giving this advice. Too bad the medical community has turned its back on AAS users.
    MY GP hates the fact that I cycle I get the speech every time im in for blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    MY GP hates the fact that I cycle I get the speech every time im in for blood work.
    At least yours doesnt want to test you for AIDS. Seems some docs think that all AAS users sit around the gym and inject each other, sharing the needles.LOL. Id say your doc is one of the better ones!!

Wavelover is offline Junior Member
    When I use steroid my HR rise from 60 to 70. I thought that might be due to over training.
    However my BP also rised from 130/80 to 150/90 then I took antihypertension medicines.
    I think water retension is responsible for high BP and I also took diuretic. Letro also helped me to get rid of water retension and gyno. I listen to my body and adjust my training schedule to prevent overtraining. My goodness, my BP became 120/80 and HR around 62.
    Of course I keep measuring BP and HR several times everyday.
    High red bloodcell caused the blood thicker, the HR rise to compensate.When we get severe and frequent diarrhea we get dehyration and the blood get thicker the blood volume reduced ,BP go down, HR will increase to compensate.
    But on AAS to compensate to prevent dehydration the body will retain water.
    Too much water caused BP get higher.
    Brother Bator, If don't have asthma you can take Propanolol (Inderal) 10 mg/day. This drug is not only lowering BP but also lowering HR. This drug is popular among shotgun athlet to combat norvousness and to get HR down.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    How is your sleeping patterns? And yes everyday stress can cause and elevation to both as you described. Also, with the increase of red blood cells from the cycle, you blood supply has increased, which can cause a stress on the heart and vascular system. Give it time to adapt and check BP and HRT rate several times a day.
    I sleep a little bit less cause I'm painting and fixing my new house lately so when I wake up I'm starting to think about that and can't sleep no more :P
    My heartrate btw is now 81 bpm after being awake for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    How long have you been running the cycle? If you have been at it for awhile or were on a cycle before, got off for a short time or cuised ,then got back on too soon you might have a high hematocrit. Too many red blood cells. Deca and test can lead to increases in your red blood cell count. see link : Something to keep in mind, always do regular blood tests when on AAS
    When hematocrit gets too high, your heart has to work harder than it should, and as a result it will beat faster to compensate.
    I'm 3 and a half weeks on. This is my second cycle, my first was 4 weeks of turinabol one year ago.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    probably what is known as "white coat syndrome". Tests on BP and heart rate often show abnormally high due to the fact that they can be raised by stress/anxiety. Try taking it first thing when you wake and are feeling more relaxed. 100 certainly isnt "very very high" so dont sweat it.

aight man, thanks

Thread Information