Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

5 month cycle.. AAS and GH.. comments and suggestions please.

Hey fellas. i started a quick cycle a couple weeks ago to get in shape for a cruise i was going on and now that im back im thinking about extending it until the end of summer. This is my first run with hgh also.

I am going to run about 600-800mg test. I have a ton of cyp and a ton of t400 on hand. the t400 is

50mg isocaproate
    50mg Phenylpropionate
    150mg Cyp
    150mg Ent

ive never used it before but im assuming you inject twice a week like any of the other longer acting test esters. only concern in that Phenylpropionate ester in there... is that the same as prop? regardless ill run the t400 till im out then ill run cyp the rest of the time.Im going to have nolvadex and adex on hand. i plan on running adex at .25mg throughout the cycle to hold off some water also.

With the HGH im going to run slin 4 on 4 off at 10 iu and the GH at 4iu per day. I wake up and take 2 iu IM and then PWO i take 2 more IM. does anyone have experiences or suggestions with using it IM as opposed to sub Q. Im thinking t4 as well instead of t3 but im not sure of the dosage. any suggestions? is there a specific time t4 shoudl be taken as well?

for hair loss i dont want ANY more receeding. i am under the assumption that fina will speed hairloss for a short period before holding it off. if this is true i dont want to run it. I plan on picking up some duta soon instead but i dont know much about this as well... will it just hold off the receeding or should i expect some hair loss early on? what is everyone suggestions and experiences?

i think i have addressed all of the concerns i have... any comments and suggestions will be grealy appreciated fellas...

bump

bump

Thread Information