johnnysc22 is offline New Member

Post Another '1st cycle critique'

Im sure you regulars see a thousand of these a day (i have just in the month ive been surfing this forum), but i just wanted to help finish critiquing my 1st cycle.

Stats:
    25 y/o
    6'0
    192lbs
    bf:??

Background/Goal:
    I have been lifting hardcore for about a year now and have just done the whey protein/gnc mixtures in the past. I am more than pleased with my results so far.
    I used to be 180lb so I put on 12 pounds (all in the first 8 months). I have increased my strength tremendously but it seems im at my plateua and can't seem to get over top of it.

I don't want or expect huge gains, i'd like to be around 200lbs and can't seem to gain anymore weight. I am pretty cut so my goal is to gain weight/strength without losing this.

I eat well, around 3200-3500 calories, all healthy. Lean meats, mixed vegetables, most of my carbs come from good sources like legumes and lentils.

I have been reading for the past month and have decided on this cycle. What do you think?

Week 1-10 Test Prop 125mg eod
    Week 5-10 winny 50mgs ed

PCT: 1 weeks after last injection
    Week 1 - 2: 100 mg clomid/30 mg nolva
    Day 3-4: 50mg clomid/20 mg novla

Have novla on hand in case of gyno during cycle.

I thought prop would be better because of less water retention and less possible side effects (i was prone to a little acne years ago, which is a big concern for me).

Also since I am not looking for giant gains is the dosage on the prop too high?
    Any advise is appreciated, thanks!!!
    Last edited by johnnysc22; 03-25-2008 at 06:20 PM.

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    weeks 1-10 75mgs prop ed

weeks 4-10 50mgs winny ed

pct starts 24 hours after last shot of test/winny,not 1 week because your running fast acting esters...

clomid 100/50/50/20

nolva 30/30/20/20

samcam is offline Associate Member
    For a first cycle I would stick with a longer ester such as Test E or C, are you sure you really want to shoot EOD for the first time? I would run the Test alone at 400-500mg/EW for 10-12 wks. so you can monitor your results and see what effect it has on you. Then your next cycle you can add other compounds and you will know if you can handle EOD jabs.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    For a first cycle I would stick with a longer ester such as Test E or C, are you sure you really want to shoot EOD for the first time? I would run the Test alone at 400-500mg/EW for 10-12 wks. so you can monitor your results and see what effect it has on you. Then your next cycle you can add other compounds and you will know if you can handle EOD jabs.
    x 2 ^^^

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree w/ the above in that u should drop the prop and used enanth or cyp....unless u already have prop and cant afford anything else. otherwise, that's a great cycle dude. id stay w/ that combo but get sum joint support like glucosamine/chondroitin. good luck, and happy growing

test

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree w/ the above in that u should drop the prop and used enanth or cyp....unless u already have prop and cant afford anything else. otherwise, that's a great cycle dude. id stay w/ that combo but get sum joint support like glucosamine/chondroitin. good luck, and happy growing

test

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly. prop and winny is one of the worst things you can do for a first cyclt. they both should be shot everyday and they both can hurt like he11. i would go for a straight up 500mg cycle of cyp or enth for 12 weeks. i would run it alone if i were you but if your dead stuck on 2 compounds then i would use eq.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Sorry but I can't agree with you guys. A year of training is not enough to reach a plateau. No steroids yet, even less short esters.

CL

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Sorry but I can't agree with you guys. A year of training is not enough to reach a plateau. No steroids yet, even less short esters.

CL
    I agree, actually that is the first thing I thought too but assumed he was hell bent on starting a cycle so he might as well do it right.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im with ChuckLee..you dont need steroids after only a year of training yet..if you want to gain weight, you have to eat more..that will apply to taking steroids too..if you want results from AAS, you have to eat and if youre not gaining now, you wont gain on steroids..post up your diet meal by meal and breakdown the total cals and macros (pro/fat/carb) for us..im sure you have plenty wrong with your diet

Thread Information