madcuban is offline New Member

My first cycle "Sustanon 250"

I'm considering doing my first cycle using "Sustanon 250"

I'm
    5'10"
    200lbs
    29 yrs old

I'm interested in gaining 10 to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass

Will 250 mg a week for 10 weeks be sufficient enough to make those types of gains?

I’m also considering taking Clomid for my PCT

Any suggestions ??

Greatly appreciated

“Madcuban”

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    might not be lean muscle. sust presents alot of water weight in lots of guys... but 10-15 lbs? yeah sure

hold on... 250/wk isn't really enough.. try 500/ wk or so. is sust all you can get? you really should try to stick to single ester test dude... especially for a first run

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    with sus 250 really needs to be injected every 3rd day bc of the short esters but you can get away with twice a week. if your looking to put that much mass on then i would suggest at least 500mgs a week. and i would run it for at least 12 weeks.. what is your bf%?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    hold on... 250/wk isn't really enough.. try 500/ wk or so. is sust all you can get? you really should try to stick to single ester test dude... especially for a first run
    beat me to it...you type to damn fast... haha

Don't really know. I have to get measured

like what?

test e at 500/wk for 10 weeks

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    try sust @ 125mgs every other day and you will have great gains

evolution23 is offline New Member
    Sust in my opinion is such a waste. Some people however swear by it. Unless your injecting at least eod then your wasting the test prop inside of it. I would , like others have said just stick to a single acting ester such as test E.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution23 View Post
    Sust in my opinion is such a waste. Some people however swear by it. Unless your injecting at least eod then your wasting the test prop inside of it. I would , like others have said just stick to a single acting ester such as test E.
    disagree there bro am running sust @ 250mgs every 3rd day and find that its way better than long esters because you dont have to front load ,dont have to use a oral kicker ,as long as you keep sust at a stedy injection leval it can be a great test compound to run ,i dont like the idea of shoting test e for 5-6 weeks befor the kick ,now that seems a waste to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    disagree there bro am running sust @ 250mgs every 3rd day and find that its way better than long esters because you dont have to front load ,dont have to use a oral kicker ,as long as you keep sust at a stedy injection leval it can be a great test compound to run ,i dont like the idea of shoting test e for 5-6 weeks befor the kick ,now that seems a waste to me.
    Please explain how your test plasma levels are steady with the prop on the sust only doing it e3d? Whats the benifit of using sust (usually 4x the ammount in price) then other test. You dont have to front load with long esters it just is recomended to kick in faster. Dont take this the wrong way but by your logic your better off getting yourself some test e and p do this

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg
    weeks 1-4 test p 100 ed

like i said some people swear by sust but logically single esters make more sence. To each there own

i ran sust a few times. never liked it... the prop in it made it painful, you have to inject frequently to even get the benifit from the small ammount of prop thats in it.. just a waste imo. when you shoot s ingle ester like test e you get smooth progress, more stable blood levels, less sides... just less hassle

Quote Originally Posted by evolution23 View Post
    Please explain how your test plasma levels are steady with the prop on the sust only doing it e3d? Whats the benifit of using sust (usually 4x the ammount in price) then other test. You dont have to front load with long esters it just is recomended to kick in faster. Dont take this the wrong way but by your logic your better off getting yourself some test e and p do this

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg
    weeks 1-4 test p 100 ed

like i said some people swear by sust but logically single esters make more sence. To each there own
    i see what your saying but it works great for me and the short esters kick in reallyfast for me with no sides at all running it e3rd day..

i have run sust ed,eod and e3rd day and dont notice ant difference at all ...

as for sust being x4 the price .....find a new source......

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    i see what your saying but it works great for me and the short esters kick in reallyfast for me with no sides at all running it e3rd day..

i have run sust ed,eod and e3rd day and dont notice ant difference at all ...

as for sust being x4 the price .....find a new source......
    like i said some people swear by it. read this

Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

4x the price was just an example i have never seen a source have sust for less then test e.

yeah sust is pretty cheap... and i understand the idea of the quick results from it due to the prop.. but the uneaven levels come later in a sust cycle when the long esters really start releasing.. i would rather just hit some e, and wait the 2 weeks for it to turn me into a monster.. or if i'm not patient enough i'm more than happy to run some dbol for a few weeks hahaha. but yeah, i personally never liked sust...

yer it is based on the person.....

for sure everyone is different. but i'd think that for a first cycle this guy should stay away from sust and stick to a single ester. frequent injections, and multiple esters is just a bit much for a first run

Baba is offline Associate Member
    I used sus250 at that dose for my first and didn't get much out of it but then again was not knowledgable about nutrition as I am now so it could be different for you if you have that knowledge.

i gain 39lbs on first cycle with sust and dbol .....kept 32 of it .....

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I gained 27 pounds on my first cycle and it was also sust only. But I did injections every 3.5 days and had bacne like a mofo! So I would def say its a double edged sword. I recommend injections eod while taking sust just to keep everything more stable.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I should also mention that I had virtually no sides when I did a cycle of test e and I did injections every 3.5 days. I guess it just really depends on the person but IMO a nice clean cycle of E would be much more user friendly for a first timer!

leec45 is offline New Member
    39lbs on the one cycle???? dam

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    many people have had good gains by shooting sust only 2x/wk..the amount of prop in it is only 30mg..not much..most people wont really notice much difference in gains regardless of injection frequency, however the more frequent injections will keep sides to a minimum

Thread Information