10nispro is offline Productive Member

Cylce Delimna need help

My current cycle was supposed to be OT(60mg/ed/7wks) and Test e(500mg/wk/12wks). Started the OT before the Test because the Test was delayed. OT from different source that Test e. Test e finally came in but I smelled trouble because things took way longer than expected and source was being weird. Never had problems before with source, BUT. I used a contact and a favor and had it tested and it was fake. Lucky for me, I told the guy I would settle with him in a week. Needless to say, negotiations were called off. My Delimna is would it be a waste to find some legit test, say a short ester, and run for 8-10 wks or should I just finish cycle as oral only, do pct, and then run a Test/OT cycle for my 3rd cycle. All suggestions are welcomed.

bump

bump....for some advise

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Depending on how far along you are, I would probably just stop taking everything and do a small pct. Wait until you have everything you need in hand before you start the next time around. If you take the oral only, your test is going to be suppressed and youll get sides from having such low test. Orals like that should always be supplemented at least with an HRT dosage of test IMO.

Thanks big guy....I was contemplating the stopping thing but was hoping to save the cycle, but I respect veteran advise and will adhear to it. Thanks again.

Thread Information