Thread: stupid ?

T350 is offline New Member

stupid ?

I'm almost on my 6th week of my cycle now doint 2 shots a week usually in the buttocks. My last injection when i pulled out the needle i had a stream of blood shoot for about 20 seconds and i mean shoot. Did i most likely go through a blood vessel??? did anyone have this happen before?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    where are you injecting in the glutes?

malidfa is offline Member
    did u aspirate first

Quote Originally Posted by malidfa View Post
    did u aspirate first
    good point if you aspirate and see blood in the syringe you are supposed to remove and change needles and re inject

MMAdream is offline Junior Member
    cruise control i have an idea for u copy a section of the blinds in your avatar and put it in place of your blurred out face...i know its random and stupid but it would look kinda cool...headless

Quote Originally Posted by MMAdream View Post
    cruise control i have an idea for u copy a section of the blinds in your avatar and put it in place of your blurred out face...i know its random and stupid but it would look kinda cool...headless
    lol kinda a thread jack but thanks for the recommendation I will see what I can do

no i did not aspirate i never did that like i said this is the first time out of like 10 injections this happened

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you most likely poked through (but not INTO) a vessel, and also ripped a hole in it if you were moving the pin too much when it was inside you.... in such a case, it's possible that even aspirating would not have drawn blood because the head of the pin ended up in the muscle... if you did shoot into the vessel, you wouldn't be standing around to see blood spurt for 20 secs.... you'd be on the floor cou***ng your lungs out .... don't worry abt it...sh!t happens

Note: YOU SHOULD ASPIRATE FROM NOW ON - YOU WON'T BE LUCKY FOREVER!!

what exactly would happen if you shot into a vessel???

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T350 View Post
    what exactly would happen if you shot into a vessel???
    If you actually get the solution into your bloodstream it will be carried to your lungs and you will end up cou***ng and feeling quite ill. Dizziness usually comes too, and some end up puking although thats rare. Most just end up cou***ng really hard and break out in a cold sweat. Person may feel a panic, some even claim they come close to calling 911! Oil in the blood, if enough, could cause an embolism. An embolism could then lead to things like a heart attack or stroke if it gets caught in the right place.
    So moral is, always aspirate when you go to inject. If you see blood, pull out and restick in another spot.

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    shooting tren into a vessel is most likely a more miserable feeling than getting kicked in the balls with a steel-toed boot...I dont know what the latter feels like, but tren cough feels like death

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I can't understand why anyone would inject without aspirating. It only takes a moment.

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    I had the same Sh** happen to me In Cabo. I had a preload of Sust, or Primo cant remember now, but it had to be an 18 19 g on it. I did aspriate as best as i could, and when i pulled out a supersoaker of blood smashed into the mirror. Scared the living crap out of me.

However i do remember not being in the upper outer quadrent.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I always Aspirate and at times after I inject I get Dizzy and my heart rate goes way up
    not sure why..

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    I always Aspirate and at times after I inject I get Dizzy and my heart rate goes way up
    not sure why..
    Yeah, even when you aspirate some can find its way into your bloodstream at small amounts. It could also be just stress too, are you nervous doing an injection?

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    I have this happen a lot once i get into a cycle. One of the side effects of aas is your red blood cell count is going to increase a lot. (meaning you have much more blood in your body than when your not on a cycle) That being the case your muscles are FULL of blood. Dont freak out it will happen again. I read where the average 200lb male can carry an additional pint of blood or more during a cycle.

Thread Information