AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Cool Test Propoinate/Deca cycle question

I have been off steroids for 4 years and I last took sustanon250/deca when i was 20 and had UNBELIEVABLE gains(went from 240 to 275 11% bd fat) with just deca and sustanon ....NOW Ive been taking deca at 400mg for 2 weeks and want to add test propionate for a 12 week cycle of test prop200mgwk/deca 400ms wk. What do you guys think?

(reason test is so low is that I brake out bad with test and i figure 150mg-200mg max isnt too bad) I was 20 then and now am 24 and clear skin....but I am curious if my skin can hold up and not brake out with acne

my stats are 6'5 285 12% bodyfat

cslade305 is offline Junior Member
    I am finishing up a deca test prop cycle. I'm new to this, but the test prop dose does seem low. I use 75 mg ED. If you only does 200mg, how were you going to dose it? Its half life is short so I'm curious how you were going to spread out the low dose over a week?

Test-Prop604 is offline Junior Member
    you are a beast... just wanted to let you know.

I would go 50mg eod throughout the week for the final 8 weeks of my 12 week cycle

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    if your running test for hrt because of the deca i would gowith test e or sust @ 250-300mgs thuout your cycle..

weeks 1-12 250mgs test

weeks 1-12 600-800mgs deca

i have seen people do a cycle like that and have very good gains indeed..the test will keep you nice and happy and nolimp dick because you are replaceing the your shut down natty test(deca causes bad test shut down)with a hrt of 250-300mgs ew....

make sure you have a very very good pct if your gonna run deca 600-800 mgs ew...

at your size i think the above dosage of deca will work great for you..hope i helped bro...

thank you for the help...and knowledge but deca at 600mg is a lot especially since im low on money i believe 400mg a week is good for me really and test prop at 200mgs a week would work good since i wont shut down....im excited about using test bc ive been off that for 4 years!!

fdrx7man is offline Member
    umm excuse me if im wrong but wont even 100mg of test a week shut you down?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre already shut down from the deca ..get a long estered test so you only have to shoot twice a week at the same time as your deca..if you use prop..you need to run it 21 days longer than deca so your PCT start times line up accordingly..what are you doing for PCT?

I will shoot with hcg ...after 12th week and use a pct product from the makers of omnevol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14 View Post
    I will shoot with hcg...after 12th week and use a pct product from the makers of omnevol
    You will need something better for pct I feel.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    long estered test 125mg-250mg ew whatever you can take, that should keep you stable.

I feel even though I am a BIG dude I can gain great muscle size from just 200mg of test prop and 400mg of deca a wk....my diet will be in tact....and IM looking to put 0n 10-15lbs of weight hopefully 10lbs of muscle.....I know the test prop wil lhelp with that.....has anyone experienced BAD ACNE from test prop?????? thats the only side effect Im worried about really!

Thread Information