Thread: broken back

#1BOO is offline New Member

broken back

yea im new here so I will cut to the chase. I was in a serious auto accident and broke my back. replaced bottom 2 disk,6 titanium rods, 4 shocks,6 screws, 4 pins. i was in great shape @ 38 years old 228lbs & 9% bf. Which is what saved my life. now after a year I am ready to go after it again.I need to bulk up with out being able to go heavy. i also need to trim down my mid section. What do you guys think I should take for a cycle. need advice thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro. lets start with your current stats bro.. cycle exp, diet ect...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The midsection is going to be attributed to diet and cardio. You can bulk up with any aas, it also depends on your cycle. Try a test/deca cycle.

I meant to say you can bulk with any aas, it also depends on your diet. Sorry long day

Also, Welcome to AR

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes welcome to the AR there are tons of good bros here that can offer great cycle advise..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Welcome to AR and also congrats on getting back into the gym after that serious accident! Check out the diet forum before jumping into anything so lose that midsection. AAS should be viewed down the road until you get to where you should be with BF% and time spent back in the gym.

come back

thanks for the replies. it gives me motivation like you wouldnt believe. as far as diet, well I need all the help i can get. when i was injured i was on sus. & dec. since i cant do heavy core lifts i want to take a cycle that will give me form,hardness and a little size.

Damn reading ur post made me cringe when i read all the titanium and metal in ur body right now.. ur like a Mini-terminator!! lol I wanted to ask you are you still in pain from the operations/accident?? how will u manage workouts in such case? did ur doc give u clearance to begin a rigorous workout routine??

back

pain everyday bro. It was really rough @ first but you get use to it. The doctors have released me. I have been on a very mild routine all along and thats what the doctor recomended.I will try and find some xrays to post. Looks crazy. Any advice on a comeback cycle????????

Thread Information