jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Front load prop?

I'll be running Prop in my cycle (100mg/eod) along with an oral kicker (either var or tbol) for the first 3-4 weeks. Is there any reason to front load the prop? From what I gather, no, but want to double check.... Thanks!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your proposed cycle. it all depends on what you are running..

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    No need to front load prop
    No need for a "kicker" either - but that's up to you

cheers

Well, not so much a kicker... but was planning on:

1-12 Prop 100 mg/eod
    1-12 Mast 100 mg/eod
    1-6 Var 40 mg/ed
    5-12 Winny 100 mg/eod
    AR PCT, w/ ancillaries on hand for est/gyno control.
    Ancilaries on hand for DHT sides as well.

I may cut back on this cycle though. I also have test E, Tbol and proviron on hand. 6' 200lbs 35yo, 16% bf (and dropping), done too many PH to mention, first cycle, been researching 5+ years, diet in check (ranges 2500-3000, depending on cardio for the week), intense training. O.bviously looking to cut/put on lean mass, maybe 10-15 lbs, drop a few bf %. A lot to chew on, I know. Thoughts? May do the test e route for the first cycle, but would like to do a cutter as my first one. Any help appreciated - as you can see, I have a lot of compounds to choose from, and enough for about three complete cycles w/ all PCT components. Thanks! Oh yah, and going on about 5 months of GH (4iu/day 5/2) with 100mcg T4 ed. Will be throwing in clen /t3/keto cycle at some point along the way, or between cycles to drop additional %bf. I'm open to other cycle suggestions, but I've always been fairly aggressive while always doing my research first. Thanks!!

Well, not so much a kicker... but was planning on:

1-12 Prop 100 mg/eod
    1-12 Mast 100 mg/eod
    1-6 Var 40 mg/ed
    5-12 Winny 100 mg/eod
    AR PCT, w/ ancillaries on hand for est/gyno control.
    Ancilaries on hand for DHT sides as well.

I may cut back on this cycle though. I also have test E, Tbol and proviron on hand. 6' 200lbs 35yo, 16% bf (and dropping), done too many PH to mention, first cycle, been researching 5+ years, diet in check (ranges 2500-3000, depending on cardio for the week), intense training. O.bviously looking to cut/put on lean mass, maybe 10-15 lbs, drop a few bf %. A lot to chew on, I know. Thoughts? May do the test e route for the first cycle, but would like to do a cutter as my first one. Any help appreciated - as you can see, I have a lot of compounds to choose from, and enough for about three complete cycles w/ all PCT components. Thanks! Oh yah, and going on about 5 months of GH (4iu/day 5/2) with 100mcg T4 ed. Will be throwing in clen /t3/keto cycle at some point along the way, or between cycles to drop additional %bf. I'm open to other cycle suggestions, but I've always been fairly aggressive while always doing my research first. Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    That would be a decent cutting cycle .... but not for now

you should get to 11-12% BF naturally then do a basic bulker (test E) like you said... the cycle you listed above won't help you gain much mass, it's good for hardening you up and letting you hold on to your gains while you cut...

I am trying to cut naturally as fast as possible. I was about 8% a few years ago, before a 2 year gym lay-off. Been back in hard and heavy for about a year, with all my strength and muscle size back (thank you muscle-memory!).I'm probably about a month awy from starting any cycle, and kicking up the cardio. My bf guess may be a little lower right now than 16% (as I feel most people under-estimate...), but I hope to be around 12-14% before starting. I was even thinking of using the var alone, along with a clen /t3 cycle (and the gh of course)for 6 weeks first. Then re-evaluate... what do you think about that? Then it may be a better time to do the test e cyclle, and save the cutter for Summer... hmm...

Blog Entries
    leave the var and t3 out... use clen as the only aid to help you cut before you begin the bulker... make your first cycle your FIRST cycle... you'll love the results

Thread Information