impackt22 is offline Associate Member

when to start clen?

When should I start my clen after a 10 week deca /sus cycle?

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    would say up to yourself and how you feel, how long are you taking it for?

i've started taking now during sust/deca /dbol cycle for last 6weeks off it many dont see the point as its a bulking but it works for me and means im not holding to much fat at end of cycle. But many like it for PCT as it helps prevent muscle break down when coming off

You also want to be running sust longer than the deca an etc 2weeks at least, whats your pct looking like?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    take it AFTER youre done with PCT..clen is used to burn fat, which is acheived through a caloric deficit, which is the last thing you want during PCT..you want to eat a ton during PCT to help retain as much of your hard earned gains as possible..besides that crap about clen being anti-catabolic has only been shown in animal studies taking very large amounts..~10x more than what we would normally take

Quote Originally Posted by Lach01 View Post
    would say up to yourself and how you feel, how long are you taking it for?

i've started taking now during sust/deca /dbol cycle for last 6weeks off it many dont see the point as its a bulking but it works for me and means im not holding to much fat at end of cycle. But many like it for PCT as it helps prevent muscle break down when coming off

You also want to be running sust longer than the deca an etc 2weeks at least, whats your pct looking like?
    PCT is the usuall
    2 weeks clomids 100mg ed and 20mg nolva
    then 2 weeks clomids 50mg and 20mg nolva

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    take it AFTER youre done with PCT..clen is used to burn fat, which is acheived through a caloric deficit, which is the last thing you want during PCT..you want to eat a ton during PCT to help retain as much of your hard earned gains as possible..besides that crap about clen being anti-catabolic has only been shown in animal studies taking very large amounts..~10x more than what we would normally take
    SO dont take it during PCT?? This board has so many different opinions! I usally eat about 6000 calories a day!! 7 meals. I am using HCG 1000 E3D right now for 3 weeks until PCT starts. what else should i take during these 3 weeks? creatine?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by impackt22 View Post
    SO dont take it during PCT?? This board has so many different opinions! I usally eat about 6000 calories a day!! 7 meals. I am using HCG 1000 E3D right now for 3 weeks until PCT starts. what else should i take during these 3 weeks? creatine?
    i think its pointless to take during PCT..clens benefits (if you want to call them that) are best noticed on a low calorie, cutting diet..not eatingg 6K cals/day..you want to recover as fast as possible from your cycle and once you have, then you can worry about cutting off body fat

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    i think its pointless to take during PCT..clens benefits (if you want to call them that) are best noticed on a low calorie, cutting diet..not eatingg 6K cals/day..you want to recover as fast as possible from your cycle and once you have, then you can worry about cutting off body fat
    so wait til PCT is over....understood! I guess I should take cee and no2 during PCT.

Thread Information