mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

horrible pain from homebrew fina

recipe:
    8g fina
    44ml oil
    2ml ba
    16mlbb

somehow the end results was 64ml and it was supposed to be 70ml. the goal was to get 100-110mg/ml but i think i might have gone over that.
    I took my first shot and wow worse than any prop or suspension pain by far and its warm to the touch, I dont understand why its so painful I dont even know if ill be able to work out tonight it hurts so bad.
    Last edited by mx3; 03-26-2008 at 06:12 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you buy a kit?

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    did you buy a kit?
    no I bought everything separate, but the oil I used was from a kit cause my oil didn't come on time.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    iyou used way more then i do for 70mls

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    iyou used way more then i do for 70mls
    way more of what?

mx3
    since the skin around the injection is warm to the touch im thinking about baking it but I dont want to damage the hormone. it might be a little premature to see signs of infection since the inject was about an hour ago but im getting a little paranoid now.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    since the skin around the injection is warm to the touch im thinking about baking it but I dont want to damage the hormone. it might be a little premature to see signs of infection since the inject was about an hour ago but im getting a little paranoid now.
    how long did you let it sit?

mine hurts for a few hrs after injecting, but after that its fine. no pain whatsoever the next day.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    how long did you let it sit?

mine hurts for a few hrs after injecting, but after that its fine. no pain whatsoever the next day.
    let what sit? its been about an hour and half since my injection and i cant barely lift up my arm. I waited a half hour after filtering to inject.
    Last edited by mx3; 03-26-2008 at 06:18 PM.

let what sit? its been about an hour and half since my injection and i cant barely lift up my arm. I waited a half hour after filtering to inject.
    i let mine sit after filtering for a few days, some dont. its just safer.

did you massage the area?

mx3
    i let mine sit after filtering for a few days, some dont. its just safer.

did you massage the area?
    yeah i massaged it. why do you wait a few days? Im thinking i need to add some more oil to help with the pain, how much do you think I should add and should I use a syringe filter again or just add the oil. the way it turned out i dont even know what its dosed at now could be up to 120mg/ml or maybe more, do you think thats why its so painful.

yeah i massaged it. why do you wait a few days? Im thinking i need to add some more oil to help with the pain, how much do you think I should add and should I use a syringe filter again or just add the oil. the way it turned out i dont even know what its dosed at now could be up to 120mg/ml or maybe more, do you think thats why its so painful.

Dont massage it, that makes it worse for me so i dont and the pain is less.

yes add more oil but filter it. i dont know why its painful, could be many reasons. it will get better with more injections.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    form my calculation you are at 125mg/ml. never done fina i dont know if thats high or not or could cause your pain. i agree with natural for sure you should let it sit for a few days.

mx3
    I will try adding 3ml of oil and see if that helps. since the inject site is hot should I be worried about infection.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would add oil untill you have 80 ml which would give 100mg/ml. should take care of some of the pain.. i wouldnt worry about it not being staril you have added 2.5%ba to it. that should be enough to starilize it..

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i would add oil untill you have 80 ml which would give 100mg/ml. should take care of some of the pain.. i wouldnt worry about it not being staril you have added 2.5%ba to it. that should be enough to starilize it..
    are you positive 80ml is 100mg/ml I read a chart somewhere that 70ml=100mg/ml.

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    You said arm. I injected fina 112mg in my delt but went down to far. It felt like it was working itself down and hurt like a sun of a biatch.I couldnt lift my arm up with out it feeling like someone just punched me. It was hot and swollen for about 2-3 days I just make sure to inject higher up

are you positive 80ml is 100mg/ml I read a chart somewhere that 70ml=100mg/ml.
    yeah bro.. 8000 mgs / 80ml gives you 100mgs/ml.

it could also be that you had to much ba in your batch.. at 64ml you had 3%ba in your vial. and that could cause the pain.. at 80ml you will still have 2.5%ba. if i was you i would go to 105ml. that would give you roughly 75mgs/ml and only 2%ba. or you could just cut it with staril oil while its in the syringe.. i think its the ba personally..

it could also be that you had to much ba in your batch.. at 64ml you had 3%ba in your vial. and that could cause the pain.. at 80ml you will still have 2.5%ba. if i was you i would go to 105ml. that would give you roughly 75mgs/ml and only 2%ba. or you could just cut it with staril oil while its in the syringe.. i think its the ba personally..

i dont think that is the case. i have more ba in mine than him.

mx3
    Yeah im thinkin its the ba as well, I will add more oil and see if it works I dont want to go under 100mg/ml though.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    Right now i calculated the displacement of the tren at .75 ml/mg, therefor you should have currently around 68 ml if you mixed it right at around 118mg/ml of tren... if you add 3 ml it should put you up to about 71 ml at around 112 mg/ml ... if you want 100mg/ml you need to get your solution up to around 80ml

mx3
    i dont think that is the case. i have more ba in mine than him.
    why did mine turn out so different than yours we used the same method, maybe I screwed up somewhere being my first time.

why did mine turn out so different than yours we used the same method, maybe I screwed up somewhere being my first time.

i think your just not use to it and you massaged the shit out of it. the first couple times i massaged it hurt more. when i quit they got better.

my first couple bicep shots hurt like a mofo, i didnt want to use my arm for a few hrs afterwards. i switched to chest and quads. when i do bicep i add test in. quads are almost painless now after 4-5 weeks of shots, chest are better but hurt a lil still.

maybe im just tougher than you

mx3
    i think your just not use to it and you massaged the shit out of it. the first couple times i massaged it hurt more. when i quit they got better.

my first couple bicep shots hurt like a mofo, i didnt want to use my arm for a few hrs afterwards. i switched to chest and quads. when i do bicep i add test in. quads are almost painless now after 4-5 weeks of shots, chest are better but hurt a lil still.

maybe im just tougher than you
    my girl has been making me watch alot of sex and the city with her lately maybe its rubbing off, lol.

my girl has been making me watch alot of sex and the city with her lately maybe its rubbing off, lol.

that ll do it. i always wanted to bang that older chick samantha

Thread Information