icyhot is offline New Member

a push in the right direction?

Hey dudes pretty new to this site...last time i posted a thread i was asking opinions of running a course of Decabol on it's own.

I was told to get some sort of test so i got 10 1ml/250mg of sustanon .

I am 21 6ft 1" tall and about 170pds this is my 1st cycle i would like to gain around 14-20 pounds...i was wondering how i should work the dose 250mg for 10 wks or 250mg for wk one then 4 wks of 500mg then one more wk of 250mg?

a little clean cut opinion would be great as i know the more gain depends on the dose...i read 250mg a wk a novice would expect to gain 20 pounds!

Thanx!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Well sust needs to be shot eod optimally, but at 6'1" and 170lbs, if you can't gain 14-20lbs naturally your diet is to blame anyway.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    First of all good choice on not running the decabol alone, Im glad to see you took everyones advice because I did a deca only cycle and it really shut me down.

Whats going to make the difference in how much weight you actually put on is going to greatly depend on your diet. Make sure your diet is as close to perfect as possible before starting. If you only way 170 pounds I think it would be in your best interest to possibly postpone your cycle until you put on a little bit of size becuase I don't see how at your size you can't reach 190 or even 200 pounds naturally. If you want some advice on your diet you can learn alot from the diet forum or if you post an average day or couple of days on this post there are a lot of really smart people that can help you improve it.

icyhot is offline New Member
    Cheers for the advice gonna make sure an get plents of carbs pre work out and lots of protein. any advice on the dose?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Doses should go something like stated in this thread...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    Make sure they are spread out throughout the day for optimal absorption.

Thread Information