sbyak26 is offline Junior Member

cycle andro 275 and Eq help

5,9 180, 29. 15-20% bf looking to put on 20lbs of good lean muscle

andro 275 twice wk and eq 400 a wk

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbyak26 View Post
    5,9 180, 29. 15-20% bf looking to put on 20lbs of good lean muscle

andro 275 twice wk and eq 400 a wk
    cycle experience? PCT? Also how long are you running both compounds?

run for 10 wks. intermediate user. pct will have nova and hcg

Quote Originally Posted by sbyak26 View Post
    run for 10 wks. intermediate user. pct will have nova and hcg
    i would run the EQ atleast 12 weeks...more like 14 to really see good results...with this youd also want to run the test two weeks past the EQ. I wouldnt even run the cycle if you dont have enough to run it that long.

With the andro 275 you want to shoot that atleast 3 times a week or EOD for best results due to the short acting esters in order to keep your blood levels more level.

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    If 14 weeks is recommended for the EQ, and it is also recommended to run the test for two weeks past the EQ, that would put you running the test for 16 weeks or 4 months. That's way to long to be on test. Bro, whatever you do please don't run any test for 16 straight weeks.

no i dont run that long. does test have to run longer than eq.

what other options r there? people run eq and test together, how do they do it

No it doesn't have to. I've ran sust for 8 weeks and ran EQ for 12 before. Started both at the same time, so I ran the EQ for 4 more weeks after I came off the Sust. I felt like the EQ really helped to solidify the gains that I made from the sust and helped my vascularity and helped with my water retention.

how much lbs u put on from that

im lookn to hit 200, 20lbs to go. i have tren , test susp and e on hand also. any thoughts on those

that is pretty close to what im thinkn of taken, the andro is very similar to sus but got five esters

I gained 22lbs and kept about 16lbs. I liked it bro, it was good weight, not fat ass weight.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom1979 View Post
    If 14 weeks is recommended for the EQ, and it is also recommended to run the test for two weeks past the EQ, that would put you running the test for 16 weeks or 4 months. That's way to long to be on test. Bro, whatever you do please don't run any test for 16 straight weeks.
    Thats why I said ATLEAST 12 weeks for EQ, that way you can run 14 weeks with test. And no, its no problem to run test for that long. You shut yourself down after 1 week of test, two more weeks isnt going to make a difference (regarding a 14 week cycle to a 12 week.)

If you run EQ with other compounds, you will see best results from 14 weeks. Learn your roids. Plus, you definitely want to run the test ATLEAST one week past EQ so they clear at the same time and you can start your PCT properly.
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 03-26-2008 at 09:45 PM.

To each his own bro, I like being able to get my nutts back up and running normal after I come off. Anyway you look at it, you're telling him too run test for at least 14 weeks. Now, I'm going to study in my steroid textbooks for awhile. Thanks you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom1979 View Post
    To each his own bro, I like being able to get my nutts back up and running normal after I come off. Anyway you look at it, you're telling him too run test for at least 14 weeks. Now, I'm going to study in my steroid textbooks for awhile. Thanks you very much.
    First off I was joking about the studying of roids...but apparently you need to. Tell me this, if you think that you are better off running test and eq both for 12 weeks as compared to extending the test to 14 weeks, and EQ stays active for 4 weeks in the body after the final shot, how do you expect the PCT to actually function? Your suggesting to him to run the PCTt two weeks after his last test shot. If that were the case and you ran a 3 week PCT then you would only have one true week of PCT because the EQ would still be active. Sounds like your method would shut him down a lot worse than extending the two weeks of test which YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

Your case:

1-12 Test (active 2 weeks after last injection)
    1-12 EQ (active 4 weeks after last injection)
    14-17 PCT

GET IT? The EQ is still active until week 16 in that case = 1 week TRUE PCT.

Another note, running test and eq isn't a beginners cycle. Its a big cycle requiring a large PCT to "get the boys working." Thats also why on longer cycles PCT includes HCG . I just personally dont see the point in reccomending a cycle thats not ran properly to obtain maximum results. Its a waste of money.
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 03-26-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Also read this, and if you want to find me some research to back your theory that 14 weeks on test is too long, I would greatly appreciate it...but you wont.

length of cycle debate..........

thanks guys info has been very helpful.

Thread Information