Galitri is offline New Member

Arrow Help on question about Clen and Win

I would like to know some stuff about winstrol . I already use the W-zambom 5 times a month ago just to try it, and also did Masteron long time ago. And yes i felt diference in weightloss, but i never knew my weight (thats mess up). The thing is that i'm model and i need to be really slim, im 6' 1/2'' and right now im 175 pounds. My goal is to be 160 for May 24/ 08. A friend told me about clenbuterol , but as soon as i read the article here about clenbu i changed my mind, it seems like is really crazy that stuff and most for me because i tried hydroxy cut and i felt really bad, i thought i was going to go runnin like crazy lol! But with winstrol, i felt really good, even running i felt the strenght. I never touched weights when i did winstrol just to stay slim (remenber for fashion modeling gotta be slim)! i just ran and ran plus abs, everyday from monday to friday 30 minutes. for 2weeks and i felt slimer by far! Now im planing to start this April 17 till May 23 a cycle of just winstrol plus protein diet. Well my question is, is there any other steroid better than winstrol for my case or i should stay with winstrol? Please help me! Thanx for your time!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should run clenbuterbol. "Clen " is a great fat burner and it should help you get to your goals. If you want something a lil weaker/safer try ephedra. I recommend clen tho. Please do your research before you take it. Sounds like you enjoy running, do NOT take clen or ephedra before you run. I tried that once and almost gave myself a heart attack. Winstrol is a cutting steroid . You can stack it with clen for increased results but I have not personally taken Winstrol. I've taken clen, ephedra, and DNP personally. If you have any questions about these feel free to message me. I'll help you out as much as i can.

Sry I Forgot to talk about hydroxycut. I took that too, lol. I took hydroxycut hardcore for the same reasons. Hydroxycut is basically a crapload of caffine. Caffine can make you lose weight but only by speeding up your body. For what your wanting I think hydroxycut would be ineffective and a waste of time and money. Again I'd recommend clen .

Clen and Hydroxy Cut

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I think you should run clenbuterbol. "Clen" is a great fat burner and it should help you get to your goals. If you want something a lil weaker/safer try ephedra. I recommend clen tho. Please do your research before you take it. Sounds like you enjoy running, do NOT take clen or ephedra before you run. I tried that once and almost gave myself a heart attack. Winstrol is a cutting steroid. You can stack it with clen for increased results but I have not personally taken Winstrol. I've taken clen, ephedra, and DNP personally. If you have any questions about these feel free to message me. I'll help you out as much as i can.
    Thanx for your post!
    Hey im gonna try the Clen at least two days to see how does it feel. The thing is that when i tried the hydroxy cut i felt really going crazy! lol i still got the bottle new there and not even thinking about trying then again!

Did you felt the same with Hydroxy Cut when you tried them? Did you felt diference between Clen and hydroxy cut in that scenario? (the speedy sensation)

Thanx for your time!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    perhaps you should re evaluate your diet for starters..how many cals do you eat/day and how many come from pro/carb/fat?? Clen isnt some miracle fat loss drug either..personally not a fan, but some people love..do youre homework first and look at your diet

longhorn is right. Diet is key. To answer your question I didn't feel as bad on clen as i did on hydroxycut. Your diet will determine that. I still think you should try the clen tho. Since hydroxycut doesn't really have a fat burner ingredient in it just ALOT of caffine. Clen itself is the fat burner ingredient so you should definately notice better results with just that. I'm here if you wanna message me.

Arrow

Break fast:
    1 cup OatMeal, 2 eggs, 1 complete the other just the white.

snack: Protein shake

lunch: baked potato, chiken breast

snack: Protein shake

Dinner: potato and chicken breast. not later than 6:30 pm

coffee (sometimes)
    Protein shake and nutri grain bar one hour before sleeping.

Thats my diet! do i have to change something here? Help me out!

Arrow

that's true the less i eat the worst i felt with the hydroxy cut! u can take a look at the diet i do, and let me know if im missing something! Also what makes me eat after 7 pm or even later than that is because i run 30 minutes always at night and after that i feel hungry like crazy!

Doesn't I ate alot of salad and had some vegetable soup. Add garlic salt to the soup made it pretty good. After reading whats is Mcdonalds i don't really wanna go back there. Also fruit is a good snack. No fat or anything and it has high water content. It'll help keep you hydrated.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    your diet needs a lot of work..here is an example of a good cutting diet..hopefully you see what is wrong

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

spend some time in the diet forum reading..steroids wont melt fat off ya either..they are used to hold onto muscle during a calorie restricted diet

Arrow

i really need to put on a nice diet with hours of eting and not skip them!
    I never do rice when im on diets, just potato, tuna, chiken breast, protein shake, sometimes salads, but again i need the correct diet that can help me get strenght for training and also loose weight! cuase sometimes i do feel weak running and i gotta be middleweight by the end of may! lol

Arrow

great post longhorn!!
    Thanx men!

Arrow

thanx jc95605!! i really apreciate your help too, any other suggestions will be welcome!

Thread Information