Thread: Tbol Only Cycle

BigMC is offline Junior Member

Tbol Only Cycle

Im just getting going again after a 3 month layoff for various injuries. Im taking it very slow coming back mostly doing light weights. Im waiting a few months before I get on any big cycles but to get going again im taking 20mg Tbol ed along with 25mg of Privirion. Im 7 days along and starting to get a little tighter so i expect it to kick in good within another week or so. Should i bump my dosage to around 40mg ed at the 2nd week or just stick with 20mg and run it longer?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    at least 40 it is a weak compound ... and it usually dosent kick till mid week 3

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    So I guess i'm not the only one thats thinking about tbol. What you think of Winnie James? Is it as effective as Tbol?

seems like it was 2 to 3 weeks before I felt it the first time I took Tbol. Probably just muscle shock from the layoff. So at 40mg ed should i stop at about 6 weeks? I read where HCG can really help out when taking tbol. adding more free test

mousetraps is offline Member
    tbol only, I've done it twice, once at 60mg and once at 80. I wouldnt think 40 would be worth it solo.

Samson4 is offline New Member
    no need for hcg .

anabolicquest24 is offline Junior Member
    1 wk into taking 60mg day and gained about 6 lbs. feel really good on this stuff to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicquest24 View Post
    1 wk into taking 60mg day and gained about 6 lbs. feel really good on this stuff to be honest.
    How are you spreading your 60mg dosage? 20mg 3 times daily or 30mg twice a day?
    Last edited by BigMC; 03-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.

I was just about to ask about the dosage too

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    Why not train naturally first until you reach a steady level with your strength/mass or atleast reach your post injury level then get on gear? Creatine will help here.

Anyways, if you want to use tbol, i would do a tbol/var cycle, you'll have some good solid gains without much sides. and you should be able to keep it too post cycle.

'i used 60tbol, 100 var though... still not late to stop and start again with some vars!

Quote Originally Posted by adude006 View Post
    Why not train naturally first until you reach a steady level with your strength/mass or atleast reach your post injury level then get on gear? Creatine will help here.

Anyways, if you want to use tbol, i would do a tbol/var cycle, you'll have some good solid gains without much sides. and you should be able to keep it too post cycle.

'i used 60tbol, 100 var though... still not late to stop and start again with some vars!
    I know var has a reputation of being pretty much non-toxic but the thought of 2 orals just doesnt set well with me. I just added creatine for some additional strength and Glutamine as well. I really just wanted to see what Tbol only would be like Ive never done just an oral but the research I did made it sound like the perfect oral to run solo.

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    Yea for creatine check out sizeon. For some reason it gave me amazing results compared to other creatines. Also you can look into Superdrol or EPISTANE if you want a quick 3 -4 week cycle with AMAZING strength gains. Keep an eye on the sides though if you use superdrol. these two might be stronger than tbol strength/mass wise, or atleast superdrol is.

Yea 2 orals are bad but it depends on the orals. If you use dbol , anadrol , halo or even superdol, then 1 is good enough. but with tbol or vars it won't make much difference. My liver values were only slightly high nothing of a concern even though i ran var at 100mg. for 6 weeks with tbol. Only cholestrol got jacked...

Has anybody ran clen with tbol? I was thinking of running about 80-120mcgs of clen a day while using 60mgs of tbol, any ideas? Will the clen somehow lessen the gains of size and strength. I'm wanting to keep my BF as low as possible. I'm hearing that tbol puts on dry muscle anyway so I wouldn't think it hinder my tbol gains. Just trying to get some input before i go and buy all this stuff. Thanks again guys.

i take 20mg three times a day with mild gas and tightness, should go away in a few

anabolicquest24 do you take 20mg right before, right after your workout, then around dinnertime or at certain times like 7am, noon, 6pm? Thanks, I appreciate everyone's help in these forums, its been very helpful. I just wanna make sure that i take it the most effective way possible. And i'm happy to say that my order of tbol is on the way! Can't wait to get started. Thanks again guys.

im not on a very strict schedule. i dont know if this matters so much. taking it right before your workout is not going to effect what u do right after!

ok about you billy when did you take your dosage of tbol? How, when, etc. Thanks again.

Thread Information