Thread: gyno gone??

englandnwest is offline Junior Member

gyno gone??

i have read lots of threads bout gyno and cant find an answer for my friend and i know every1 says my ''friend'' but this really is as i am not stupid enough to do a cycle without my pct on hand,
    he got gyno 12 weeks ago in form of small lump behind his right nipple, i told him to get sum nolva as he was only on test cycle so i thought this wud be enough, he didint get any as he got told it wud go away naturally, he still has the lump behind his nipple and wants to know if he can start bk on a cycle now?? he asked me if the lump stays there as a result of having gyno and if he can start a new cycle now??

bump

bump again

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    He should listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by englandnwest View Post
    i have read lots of threads bout gyno and cant find an answer for my friend and i know every1 says my ''friend'' but this really is as i am not stupid enough to do a cycle without my pct on hand,
    he got gyno 12 weeks ago in form of small lump behind his right nipple, i told him to get sum nolva as he was only on test cycle so i thought this wud be enough,
    THERE ARE STUDIES THAT VERIFY THIS.

he didint get any as he got told it wud go away naturally, he still has the lump behind his nipple
    OF COURSE HE DOES, AAS-INDUCED GYNO IS NOT TRANSIENT LIKE PUBERTAL OR SOME OTHER TYPES, IT'LL REQUIRE THERAPY.

and wants to know if he can start bk on a cycle now??
    IF HE DOESN'T MIND IT GETTING WORSE, THEN "YES".

he asked me if the lump stays there as a result of having gyno and if he can start a new cycle now??
    SEE ABOVE STATEMENTS.
    Here's some supporting info from a comprehensive Gyno cure's piece I've been working on:

Tamoxifen , an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia when used in doses of 10-20 mg twice a day. Up to 80% of patients report partial to complete resolution. Tamoxifen is typically used for 3 months before referral to a surgeon. Nausea and epigastric discomfort are the main adverse effects.

In a head-to-head study, 78% of patients receiving tamoxifen 20 mg daily showed complete regression of gynecomastia vs 40% in patients receiving danazol 400 mg daily (22).

22. Ting AC, Chow LW, Leung YF. Comparison of tamoxifen with danazol in the management of idiopathic gynecomastia. Am Surg 2000; 66:38–40.
    ----------------------

This chart will be disjointed, but I'll color code the columns for clarification:

Researcher Tamoxifen dose (daily dose in mg) Duration (months) # of patients Success No/total (%)

Ting 20 3 23 Lump: 18/23 (78) Pain: 19/23 (82)

Parker 10 2 10 Lump: 7/10 (70) Pain: 4/4 (100)

McDermott 20 4 6 Lump: 3/6 (50) Pain: 5/6 (83)

Alagaratnam 40 2 61 Lump: 49/61 (80) Pain: 49/61 (80)
    Last edited by magic32; 03-27-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by englandnwest View Post
    he got gyno 12 weeks ago in form of small lump behind his right nipple, i told him to get sum nolva as he was only on test cycle so i thought this wud be enough, he didint get any as he got told it wud go away naturally, he still has the lump behind his nipple and wants to know if he can start bk on a cycle now?? he asked me if the lump stays there as a result of having gyno and if he can start a new cycle now??
    I would GREATLY suggest having him run an AI like ARIMIDEX OR LETROZOLE with his entire cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would GREATLY suggest having him run an AI like ARIMIDEX OR LETROZOLE with his entire cycle.
    A-dex is the ONLY one that does absolutely nothing for this problem, please exclude it from your future recommendations.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information