BilboBaggins is offline New Member

Proper proportions of solution.

If a beginner's cycle is 400mgs/week of test, how many milliliters of solution is that? Thanks.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    all depends on the mg/ml if its 100mg/ml then it will be 4ml.
    hope this helps this the simpliest way i could think to explain, hope im right.

BilboBaggins is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lach01 View Post
    all depends on the mg/ml if its 100mg/ml then it will be 4ml.
    hope this helps this the simpliest way i could think to explain, hope im right.
    Thanks. I understand the concept of ratio. That's not really my question. I guess I didn't phrase my question properly. What is the optimum ratio of steroid weight to solution volume? Is 100:1 the ideal ratio? Does it really matter, or is the ratio inconsequential? Is there an industry standard? Is the ratio stated on the bottle? Thanks.
    Last edited by BilboBaggins; 03-27-2008 at 02:48 PM.

sphincter is offline Member
    teh dosage will be stated on the bottle and there is no real "optimum dosage" per se but there are something of norms going on where you usually see test prop at 100mg/ml, test E at 250mg/ml but up to 400mg/ml is available... so basically the ratio will be determined by what your source has available and that's about all you have to do with it.. you won't have control over dosage unless you homebrew your own gear.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Considering the questions that you have posted today, I recommend taking quite a bit of time and reading all the educational posts and the stickies, you seem to have no knowledge base.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Considering the questions that you have posted today, I recommend taking quite a bit of time and reading all the educational posts and the stickies, you seem to have no knowledge base.
    Agree just realised how many you have posted and what you have been asking about

Thread Information