bbminded is offline Member

Short Cycle Critique

I am wanting to run a cycle starting within the next 2 weeks if mt stuff gets here. But i want to be finishing it up right before i leave on my honeymoon on june 9. so obviouolsy it will need to be a short one since i dont want to have to worry about brining stuff with me so...... this is what im thinking!

test Prob 100 3 times a week m-w-f

mastaplex 200 2 times a week m-thur or should i go with mastaplex 100

also running liquidex at .25 unless more is needed

i would run this cycle right up till the day i would leave and when i come back(only 5 days latter) ill start my nolva clomis PCT

any help advise other suggestions would be great. im looking to just add some decent amount of mass and muscle hardness and definition. im 29 215 around 6-8% bodyfat. done about 7 -8 cycles but where all longer ones. Thanks!!!

i plan on running a log as well!!!

anyone????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    prop needs to be shot ed, but eod would work. 3 days a week is not sufficient. pct should start a day after prop, not 5 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    prop needs to be shot ed, but eod would work. 3 days a week is not sufficient. pct should start a day after prop, not 5 days later.
    what if you respond well to lower doses? for example alot of my past cycles have always been sust 250 which i only did 1 shot a week and from what everyone sayd it need to be shot eod day. however i always gained over 20lbs with that amount. im trying to avoid the neg side effects of the higher doses. i do appreciate your input. i guess i could sneak my clomid and nolva on the plain somehow. LOL

how much test prob should i take in in a week total?? i saw another thread of a guy doing test prob 500mg a week and T3 and clen maybe that would be a good cycle??

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    I am wanting to run a cycle starting within the next 2 weeks if mt stuff gets here. But i want to be finishing it up right before i leave on my honeymoon on june 9. so obviouolsy it will need to be a short one since i dont want to have to worry about brining stuff with me so...... this is what im thinking!

test Prob 100 3 times a week m-w-f 150mgsEOD

mastaplex 200 2 times a week m-thur<---- or should i go with mastaplex 100

also running liquidex at .25 unless more is needed

i would run this cycle right up till the day i would leave and when i come back(only 5 days latter) ill start my nolva clomis PCT 3 days after last poke

any help advise other suggestions would be great. im looking to just add some decent amount of mass and muscle hardness and definition. im 29 215 around 6-8% bodyfat. done about 7 -8 cycles but where all longer ones. Thanks!!!
    IN BOLD ^^^

Big
    how often you inject has nothing to do with the overall dose, the more frequent injections keep stable blood levels and reduce unwanted sides.

looks like it will be a more costly cycle with the prop then!!! does the masteron sound good to add as well. how much masteron a week??

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hey big was that you as a kid in ur avatar?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    use the masteron prop and the test prop together and inject both EOD..no need for ldex either as masteron has some antiestrogenic properties

so go with the mastaplex 100 instead on the mastaplex 200 which is a enth prob mix??

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    hey big was that you as a kid in ur avatar?
    That's the same think my 5 year old girl asked me
    she said "daddy, was that you as a baby?"

this cycle is getting more and more expensive LOL it really would be cheaper to go with a longer cycle some sust like old times but i really want to run a short cycle to get some real hard dense gains!

Thread Information