got a source, very tempted

I finally found a local source for supplies. To recapitulate, I started a cycle over two months ago and abandoned it after the first week when gyno came out of nowhere. It was superplex only (bc i couldnt find supplies). I've been on Anti-Es ever since.

Now I have a source and I'm temped to start a proper cycle - just test e/ dbol . I'm tempted bc my test wasnt suppressed at all by that one week, and still looks good, in the 900s. I'm thinking I may as well do a cycle while I'm cruising on anti-es anyway. I know it would be best to wait until I'm done with the drugs then wait 3 months, but wtf.

Is this absolutely out of the question, or just a little unorthodox?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    if your natural testosterone test lists u in the 900s

I do not think u should be doing steroids at all at least wait until u are WAYYYY older and it drops.... Just stay natural. why screw with a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    if your natural testosterone test lists u in the 900s

I do not think u should be doing steroids at all at least wait until u are WAYYYY older and it drops.... Just stay natural. why screw with a good thing.
    Good point. I'd say it's a little high bc of the anti-Es, but still pretty high. I'm gonna be on the drugs a while so I figured I'd at least try to take advantage of it. It's really tempting just bc I'm such a hard gainer.

Thread Information