IvanDrago is offline Junior Member

Is this a bad idea?

Im on week 7 of test c 500mg/ dbol 40mg first 5 weeks cycle.....got signs of gyno hard nips, sensative, little lumps...used adex then upped the dosage....wasnt going away...just ordered letro today and in the meantime till I get it Im gonna run nolva at 20mg ed to try and control gyno symptoms. My question is since Im gonna run letro to try and suppress the gyno that will also hinder my gains...I feel like Im at a good weight and have plenty of muscle on my frame...but I want to start cutting. My plan is to start clen /t3 for 2 wks on 2 off till Im done with pct....is this a bad idea???

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    letro may hinder your gains alittle bit, but your main concern should be to nip (no pun intended)your gyno prob in the butt

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
    Im on week 7 of test c 500mg/ dbol 40mg first 5 weeks cycle.....got signs of gyno hard nips, sensative, little lumps...used adex then upped the dosage....wasnt going away...just ordered letro today and in the meantime till I get it Im gonna run nolva at 20mg ed to try and control gyno symptoms. My question is since Im gonna run letro to try and suppress the gyno that will also hinder my gains...I feel like Im at a good weight and have plenty of muscle on my frame...but I want to start cutting. My plan is to start clen/t3 for 2 wks on 2 off till Im done with pct....is this a bad idea???
    shouldn't cause any problems at all...running the t3/clen that is

thats exactly what Im hopping the letro will do (btw how much should I use at first I was thinking .5mg ed) but since I feel like Im big enuff now can I run the clen /t3 to cut and since Im still on the test c that can help me keep most of the muscle

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    well clen will maintain your muscle while cutting, if thats what your asking

from what I've read the anti catabolic properties of clen are highly exaggerated and Im more worried about the t3...I feel like that combo can flatten you out a bit unless a test is run along with it and since Im on the cyp and about to start the letro I feel like this is a good time to run the clen/t3 cutting combo

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    well clen will maintain your muscle while cutting, if thats what your asking
    you have to be on clen for quite some time before that happens. being on the test will actually be the best thing from keeping your body from going catabolic. the t3 also is catabolic so it is better to run test while cutting.

thats what Im sayin....so once I get my letro Im gonna start the clen /t3 combo...sounds good on paper...anyone else wanna chime in on this?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    run your nolva at 10mgs ED while your on cycle.

what about my cutting idea? Since I will be using the letro for gyno control that should slow the gains but Im already good with my muscle mass...now want to cut and use the test as an anabolic base to avoid muscle wasting? Does this sound right to anyone else?? Or am I a dumbass??

Thread Information