Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oker

Thread: How long before the deca kicks in?

oker is offline Associate Member

How long before the deca kicks in?

Can anyone tell me how long before the deca kicks in? Second cycle, 600 mg test e/deca 400 mg a week. In the 4th week of deca now. Also, appreciate it if someone commented on the dose I'm using for deca, should it be increased or is 400? More specifically, is the dose to low in comparison with the 600 test?

Cheers to all in advance

bump
    Exo300 likes this.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    400mg is a good dose, plus you don't wanna do more deca than test, so you are good in that remark.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    400mg is a good dose, plus you don't wanna do more deca than test, so you are good in that remark.
    Cheers dude, any idea when the deca will start to kick in? 4th week in now

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Deca starts to kick in around the 4th week but it's slow and steady. I am not sure why some think it's important to have more test then deca in their cycle, it makes no sense and is not necessary. The deca dose of 400mg/wk is good though and you will grow some solid muscle. In two weeks you will be posting about your kick arse work outs.

surfwrv32 is offline New Member
    When I took Decca a while back it started to really get it's kick between week 4 and 6. I guess the question with the decca dose would be are looking for this to be a bulking cycle or cutting cycle?
    From what i read on here for cutting 400mg is good(bulking is upwards of 600).

Hang in there you should feel the kick from the decca real soon.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    600mgs a week is no big deal.

more test than deca has been disproven, its an old logic. hrt dosage of test is more than good enough for any cycle, if any sexual issues arise it is most likely prolactin/progesterone related, which can be corrected with caber or bromo.

most people say they feel deca kick in at around weeks 4-5

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Deca starts to kick in around the 4th week but it's slow and steady. I am not sure why some think it's important to have more test then deca in their cycle, it makes no sense and is not necessary. The deca dose of 400mg/wk is good though and you will grow some solid muscle. In two weeks you will be posting about your kick arse work outs.
    yeah that's some cool info bro - I've done some research and I can't find anything that suggests more test than deca is better, in fact, some of the research indicates that, as long as you have enough test floating around then deca dick and/or complications resulting from deca will be avoided. I was actually thinking about upping the deca to 500 and keeping the test at 600 mg, since I'm going for size. What do you think about upping the dose 1/4 into cycle? Advisable or not? Anyone have an opinion or has tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    yeah that's some cool info bro - I've done some research and I can't find anything that suggests more test than deca is better, in fact, some of the research indicates that, as long as you have enough test floating around then deca dick and/or complications resulting from deca will be avoided. I was actually thinking about upping the deca to 500 and keeping the test at 600 mg, since I'm going for size. What do you think about upping the dose 1/4 into cycle? Advisable or not? Anyone have an opinion or has tried this?
    if you're going to be upping dosages for size gains, you're better off just upping the nor group, as upping the test is just probable to causing more aromatization and estrogen issues.

nors and dhts are the big builders. you can up your dosages but remember that more isnt necessarily better, with the dosages you're running now you should be able achieve some nice results if your diet is in check.

BigMC is offline Junior Member
    Ive never went that high on dosage but it seems like Deca always kicked in around wekk 4 or 5. Very slow but when it kicks in you will know it, especially if you have any joint problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    if you're going to be upping dosages for size gains, you're better off just upping the nor group, as upping the test is just probable to causing more aromatization and estrogen issues.

nors and dhts are the big builders. you can up your dosages but remember that more isnt necessarily better, with the dosages you're running now you should be able achieve some nice results if your diet is in check.
    I believe I said "upping the deca ", not the test bro :-) The point being making it equivalent, or a little less than, the test dose.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    its only your second cycle. keep it at 400mgs. no need to increase. eat more FOOD

I believe I said "upping the deca", not the test bro :-) The point being making it equivalent, or a little less than, the test dose.
    i wasnt highlighting some kind of error on your part, i was just generalizing.

as my post states, i have no gripe with you upping the deca , i was just adding in some of my beliefs about running high test dosages in case others ask.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you don't wanna do more deca than test, so you are good in that remark.
    Why not run deca higher than test? I prefer a low dose of test and high dose of a 19nor group.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i wasnt highlighting some kind of error on your part, i was just generalizing.

as my post states, i have no gripe with you upping the deca, i was just adding in some of my beliefs about running high test dosages in case others ask.
    No problem dude - I wasn't taking a stab at you, that was not my intention. Anyway, cheers for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Why not run deca higher than test? I prefer a low dose of test and high dose of a 19nor group.
    Cheers dude, what are the advantages and disadvantages of upping the deca , making it equivalent or higher, 4-5 weeks into cycle? Cheers in advance

Big
    Cheers dude, what are the advantages and disadvantages of upping the deca, making it equivalent or higher, 4-5 weeks into cycle? Cheers in advance
    If this is the first time you have used deca , 400mg/week is plenty. Further down the road, on a different cycle, you might try 250mg/week test and 600mg/week deca.

Big
    How long is your cycle? Make sure you stop deca 2 weeks before you stop the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    How long is your cycle? Make sure you stop deca 2 weeks before you stop the test.
    Big, running this cycle a little longer than my first cycle - the first was 14 weeks test e only 500 mg (14 weeks off). This second cycle I'm going to run for 15-16 weeks, only because I started the deca a little late (4th week into cycle) and I want to get the most out of the deca. Yes will run test e 2 weeks after stopping deca

Thread Information