Thread: When to start

lee1990 is offline New Member

When to start

i have just turned 18 and been lifting for nearly 2 year. i have made decent gains i think, please have a look at the pictures i have uploaded.

i am thinking about doing a cycle, for muscle and to get my b/f down. Do you guys think i should wait a bit longer or start rite away?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When to start-before.jpg   When to start-after.jpg   When to start-dsc00013.jpg  

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    wait till ur at least 22...maybe even 24....look into the bulking diets on this site...your natural test levels will be high for a few more years best to take advantage of that...this is the point of ur life when you can make gains that will be there forever.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    I know u dont want to hear that but its the truth and its going to be the sentiment of most on this site and some of these guys really know what they're taking about.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you are on a natural mild cycle of test right now. do a cycle and you will end that. why pay for what you get naturally.
    I basicly parroted Ivan but this is worth re-emphasizing

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't think any of our responsible members will recommend a cycle to someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are very high right now and will be for a few years or more. If you aren't continuing to grow, it isn't due to a lack of testosterone in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I don't think any of our responsible members will recommend a cycle to someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are very high right now and will be for a few years or more. If you aren't continuing to grow, it isn't due to a lack of testosterone in your system.
    I must have beat you by about 10 seconds. agree 100% tho.

thank you for the fast replies. i will take your adivice. Do you guys think i have made reasonable progress? Ive cut the alcohol out my diet now so i hope to get cut.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think you have made great progress.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I think you have made great progress.
    Same here.

Post up your diet in the diet forum and we'll critique it... diet is where most people fail, and if you can catch errors in it early on you're much better off.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your going to be a professional body builder then thats a different story but at 18 your just to yound to start a cycle nox plus you can still grow alot natural with a good diet and alot of hard work

VIPLV is offline Junior Member
    Check out the diet forum and hit your peak naturally first. Read this board consistently for the next 4-6 years and by that time you'll have more of an understanding of your body and how AAS works. You'll have 4+ years of disapline and info stored in you're head and you'll make 10 X more gains from your cycle at that time!!!! The people with the best gains are the people with the the most disipline and knowledge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if your going to be a professional body builder then thats a different story but at 18 your just to yound to start a cycle nox plus you can still grow alot natural with a good diet and alot of hard work
    i do want to be a professional body builder. my life evolves around weightlifting. should i still wait?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well as far as being a pro....thats a life long comitment, LOTS of juicing, good genetics and cost tons of money. Now you have done good naturally, but theres no need for gear yet. I would spend the next 3 years researching and perfercting your diet, training and supps. Then once your a bit older decide then about messing with your hormones. As far as being a pro, well I would give that a second thought, very few make it and do serious harm to their body trying.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well as far as being a pro....thats a life long comitment, LOTS of juicing, good genetics and cost tons of money. Now you have done good naturally, but theres no need for gear yet. I would spend the next 3 years researching and perfercting your diet, training and supps. Then once your a bit older decide then about messing with your hormones. As far as being a pro, well I would give that a second thought, very few make it and do serious harm to their body trying.
    ok thanks, i think i will concentrate on my diet for a few year as it isnt very good atm. tar for the advice i will do as you guys say as you no what u are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    explain this post to me please. you say, "if your going to be a professional body builder then thats a different story..."
    so according to this if he wants to be a prof bb he should do it. then you write, "but at 18 your just to yound to start a cycle...". which would indicate that he shouldn't. so if he wants to be a prof bb what should he do, iyo?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    You don't look very tall. How tall are you?

I don't compete and I don't really want to be a body builder, but from what I have seen, most guys are usually taller (at least 5'10, many in the 6'1-6'2 range). You look to be about 5'7 from your pictures.

edit: Jason, you're 6'2 and 141lbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    You don't look very tall. How tall are you?

I don't compete and I don't really want to be a body builder, but from what I have seen, most guys are usually taller (at least 5'10, many in the 6'1-6'2 range). You look to be about 5'7 from your pictures.

edit: Jason, you're 6'2 and 141lbs?
    im 5 foot 8/9

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nstart View Post
    most guys are usually taller (at least 5'10, many in the 6'1-6'2 range).
    Alot of top guys are under 5'10", if you have ever seen when Wolf is in the line up you would realize it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information