cdream is offline New Member

First Cycle Question

Hi there, my stats are 23 yrs old, 6'0, 186 lbs, training for 4 years....i am currently researching my first cycle and i was wondering if there would be any gains if i just took the Testosterone Enanthate alone by itself rather than including Dianabol in the first 4 weeks...i am just looking to gain 10-15 lbs lean by the end of the summer. Any input is appreciated.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    test only for a first cycle is the best way to do it.
    how long you place on running it for ?
    what dose?
    what do you have for a PCT?

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    If its your first cycle you should definately see some gains from test e alone but the dbol will help to jump start the cycle because most people dont start to feel the effects of the test until nearly the 5th week of the cycle, becuase of the long ester of enanthate . Definately map out exactly what you are thinking for the cycle and youll get a lot more feedback

I was thinking of running the test e 12 week, 400mg cycle as researched here on the site...i am patient so i have no problem not seeing results until the 5th week. I was planning on using the novaldex and clomid for PCT...usually what kind of results will come if i diet and stick to this cycle?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cdream View Post
    I was thinking of running the test e 12 week, 400mg cycle as researched here on the site...i am patient so i have no problem not seeing results until the 5th week. I was planning on using the novaldex and clomid for PCT...usually what kind of results will come if i diet and stick to this cycle?
    400mgs of test for for first cycle is spot on ........if all is good in diet,lifting rest and pct you can exppect 20+ lbs after pct ............

remember gaining is the esay ;part,keeping hold of the gains is the hard part

I was also wondering if i take 10mg of nolva a day during the cycle do i stop taking it in the 2 week period between my last injection and the PCT? or do i run the nolva all the way through into the PCT where i then take it with clomid?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cdream View Post
    I was also wondering if i take 10mg of nolva a day during the cycle do i stop taking it in the 2 week period between my last injection and the PCT? or do i run the nolva all the way through into the PCT where i then take it with clomid?
    Don't run Nolva while on your cycle, only start your PCT 14 days after your last shot of Test.
    I would go with something like this; Test E 500mg EW (1-12 weeks) and Dbol 30mg ED (1-4 weeks).
    Have some AI on hand just in case.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Don't run Nolva while on your cycle, only start your PCT 14 days after your last shot of Test.
    I would go with something like this; Test E 500mg EW (1-12 weeks) and Dbol 30mg ED (1-4 weeks).
    Have some AI on hand just in case.
    agreed ^^

Thread Information