Tone Da Bone is offline New Member

Stacking D-bol (only 45 10MG Tabs)

Hey guys, I'm looking to do my second cycle. Finding a decent source has proven to be quite the task. A buddy of mine got injured while in the middle of his cycle and decided to stop cold turkey, so I bought what he had left D-bol, which amounted to 45 - 10mg Tabs.

I've been looking at stacking test along with d-bol. In cycles I've seen people use D-bol to "jump start" the cycle, but at 20 mg/day. If I were to stack 10mg/day of D-bol with the test until I ran out would that be effective? I'm sure it's better than nothing, but it's all I got right now so I want to put it to the best use possible.

Right now it looks like I'll be rolling the dice and buying gear online, so if the test works out I could always grab more D-bol, but that remains to be seen. What should I do with the 45 tabs?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would save the dbol until I had enough of it to run a proper cycle. Be careful how you phrase your posts, this can be considered "source fishing", beware of anyone who contacts you offering to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I would save the dbol until I had enough of it to run a proper cycle. Be careful how you phrase your posts, this can be considered "source fishing", beware of anyone who contacts you offering to help.
    My apologies, wasn't source fishing at all. When I said buying online I wasn't referring to buying from some random member PMing me. Have a few sites in mind already. Thanks for the heads up.

As far as waiting for more D-bol, would 10mg a day be totally ineffective? As I said, this is only my 2nd cycle, and my first cycle was strictly D-bol, and I saw some decent gains. I know for some of you pros it may not seem like much, but I'm fairly new to this, and my last cycle was over 5 years ago.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    IMO this is too little a dose to use effectively....i would wait untill you have the required gear to properly "kick" your cycle. Id say 30-40mg ed minimum, the latter being optimal. JMO. Good luck

Wait til you get more.

You can't just say something like "I have 3ml of test e, how can I make a cycle of this"

You gotta have enough to start..

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Just take 20mg of Dbol for 3 weeks, I believe my math is right, you said 45 10mg pills, so take 2 a day till you run out. You aren't that short on em, most run 20-40mg a day for 4 weeks to kick start cycle.

Sh!t too bad I don't know ya, I've got 1000 tabs sittin at my house now.

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Wait til you get more.

You can't just say something like "I have 3ml of test e, how can I make a cycle of this"

Yeah I understand, but as I said I was planning on stacking it with Test (400 mg/wk). Should I be able to score the test, but not the extra D-bol, it seems the D-bol will just be sitting there going to waste if I don't take it.

Time is also somewhat of the essence as well. I'd like to add some mass, and then trim down post cycle so I'll have the nice beach bod for summer. I'm getting a late start on that as it is, so I'd like to do the cycle sooner than later, plus the D-bol I have expires in early 2009, so the likelyhood of me using it for another cycle before that is not that likely.

**EDIT ** STOP TRYING TO FISH FOR SOURCES !!! IT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE !!! THIS BOARD IS FOR OBTAINING INFOMATION ABOUT AAS.. IT IS NOT A PLACE TO OBTAIN THEM ....

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Just take 20mg of Dbol for 3 weeks, I believe my math is right, you said 45 10mg pills, so take 2 a day till you run out. You aren't that short on em, most run 20-40mg a day for 4 weeks to kick start cycle.

Sh!t too bad I don't know ya, I've got 1000 tabs sittin at my house now.
    =pointless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I agree with the 2 below.

Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    IMO this is too little a dose to use effectively....i would wait untill you have the required gear to properly "kick" your cycle. Id say 30-40mg ed minimum, the latter being optimal. JMO. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Wait til you get more.

Thread Information