CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Appetite Supression

Alright boys, I was on another forum reading through some articles and They were talking bout the supression of appetite on things such as D-Bol and Anadrol . One of the vets (supposedly a ex IFBB Pro) was saying that Appetite supression is caused By liver toxicity while on oral AAS. Basically they went on to say that if you have a good liver protectant supp and regimen, then you should never lose appetite while on oral AAS. What are your thoughts on this. I am currently taking anadrol and have taken d-bol and both have killed my appetite.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it's true in my experience and that of many others.

repoman247 is offline Junior Member
    Im not entirely convinced by the liver toxicity argument relating to supression of appetite.
    One thing i do know is that on my last cycle i was using 40mg Dbol (blue hearts) per day and it killed my appetite within 2 weeks. The same happened to my mate.
    We both dropped the doseage to 20mg/day and that sorted the problem.

Consider lowering the doseage a little?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ya, but the whole thing im asking people is do they believe that appetite suppression is directly liked to liver toxicity in oral aas use. Or have they tried liver supps and has it brought back their appetite

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Same thing happens to me i lose my appetite on dbol and anadrol .I never go over 20 mg. of dbol or 50 of anadrol.So its not to bad i can still eat okay.Those two will jack up my blood pressure also.I always take 800 mg. of milkthistle a day.This stuff works.I have a friend who has hepatitis C and his docter put him on milkthistle and it help his liver count improve by the next visit.

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    Is that 20 mg of D-bol twice a day or just once?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    10 mg.morning 10 mg.at night.wimpy dosage but thats with other stuff of coarse.Im 42 years old and it seems i cant take a big dose of dbol or anadrol like i use to without my blood pressure going up.

Thread Information