what was your first inj. cycle?

everyones sayin do test only or maybe with some dbol .

but i know that alot of bros here didnt start with just that. i wanna go all out for my first cycle(when im ready for it), and use my fresh receptors to my advantage.

i know you guys say
    i should just use test but what if i know what the sides are to other compounds and already feel there worth it? i know what to use to control the sides.

for example: if you use test tren and winny. ok, you get joint pain, acne, and agression. these were all to be expected with a cycle like this, but did you get them all because it was your first cycle? No. weather this was your 1st,2nd, 3rd or 50th cycle etc... you will still get the sides.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    so whats the question

oh haha my bad, i was asking How bad of an idea is it to start with more than just test and dbol .

wouldnt it be better to use more compounds with fresh receptors, given that you are willing to accept the side effects and have fully researched how to counter them?
    Last edited by dirtball_619; 03-30-2008 at 07:16 PM.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Given that fact that you wont know which compounds cause the sides. I did D-bol and Test E at 600mg a week. Nolva, Armidex, caber. . etc are just there to help the sides. They dont work for every sitituation

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    oh haha my bad, i was asking How bad of an idea is it to start with more than just test and dbol .

wouldnt it be better to use more compounds with fresh receptors, given than you are willing to accept the side effects and have fully researched how to counter them?
    Why would you want to take more than is necessary in the first place? Just because you load up on tons of different anabolics doesn't mean your going to see a huge increase in gains. Keep it simple the first cycle or two, theres no rush, this is a slow process and takes years to develop a quality physique.

ya but even if you do a test tren cycle. and are getting severe night sweats and insomnia but having out of this world results. are you just gonna drop the tren? its obvious which compounds these sides are coming from and most get this, but do they just drop it all together? most do not. its just the price you gotta pay

hey sam cam, do you think adding too much mass in too short of time can destroy a physique? i could see this being a valid reason.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    no but possible get back problems from not being used to the weight

from the looks of things, obtaining gear might become near impossible in a few years or even months. This is why im so concerned with getting the most of my cycle. feel me?

simple answer:stock up while its still available.... seems easy enouph but im not too well off in the finance department otherwise i would.

repoman247 is offline Junior Member
    hey sam cam, do you think adding too much mass in too short of time can destroy a physique? i could see this being a valid reason.
    Adding too much mass in too short a time wont destroy a physique as such, however one downside to very rapid muscle gain is stretch marks.

My last cycle was very successful and i ended up with huge stretch marks on both biceps!

i dont agree i think gear along with marijuana will be legalized in the next 8 years. the government would make so much money off of it

from the looks of things, obtaining gear might become near impossible in a few years or even months. This is why im so concerned with getting the most of my cycle. feel me?

simple answer:stock up while its still available.... seems easy enouph but im not too well off in the finance department otherwise i would.
    Its never going to be "impossible" to get gear........ difficult yes, impossible no.

Stop being a drama queen.

stretch marks are one side effect im willing to live with... along with insomnia, night sweats, acne, bloat, aggression, joint pain, libido loss/gain.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Gear will never be legal in the USA, and gear will never be impossible to get. As long as there is a demand, there will be a supply.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    I guess what I was getting at was, say you put on 20lbs. taking 500mg Test/WK, if you took 1gram of Test/WK doesn't mean your going to double your results to a 40lb. gain, more is not always better imo.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    I guess what I was getting at was, say you put on 20lbs. taking 500mg Test/WK, if you took 1gram of Test/WK doesn't mean your going to double your results to a 40lb. gain, more is not always better imo.
    exactly^

^^^^ agreed

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    Gear will never be legal in the USA, and gear will never be impossible to get. As long as there is a demand, there will be a supply.
    why do you say that

Thread Information