Thread: Started clen

lisa2581 is offline Female Member

Started clen

I ordered clen from the internet for my first time, got it in and debated for days whether or not it was legit. I must say I was really nervous about taking it but finally started today. I did have a few of the usually side effects but nothing bad, it was all pretty mild. This is actually my first time trying anything. I hope I see results in the end. If anyone has any advise on anything while Im taking it please let me know. Here are a few stats........
    5'5- 130lbs, trying to lose about 10lbs after having baby #2
    Very small build and never really had to work out/ watch what I ate until now.
    I'll take 20mcg x3 days increasing to 40 x3 days then 60 x3 days then back down- two weeks on two off. Ill also take taurine.
    Any

Valac is offline Member
    also 200mg potassium (iunno if i spelt it right) or just eat couple banana's a day
    + heaps of water to lessen cramps

lisa2581 is offline Female Member
    My legs are cramping now that Ive started to rest. Thats where the cramping is right? Anything else I shoukd expect?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes thats why you are cramping. how much taurine are you taking? drink a lot more water. and you can expect a lot of shaking. and it gave me headaches when i took it. i hate clen ..

Thread Information