Thread: About This Site

eddiea6987 is offline New Member

About This Site

ok i have some questions where is this site located?
    well not even that basically im saying and im assuming if i click on the banner at the top im pretty sure the stuff they have is legit i dont think they would put some addvertising for fake stuff and if it s legit can they ship to florida?
    cuz i just dont know how to approach sumone at the gym and ask for steroids lol and the stuff i got before im not sure if it was real
    i posted pics but no one answered so idk

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiea6987 View Post
    ok i have some questions where is this site located?
    well not even that basically im saying and im assuming if i click on the banner at the top im pretty sure the stuff they have is legit i dont think they would put some addvertising for fake stuff and if it s legit can they ship to florida?
    cuz i just dont know how to approach sumone at the gym and ask for steroids lol and the stuff i got before im not sure if it was real
    i posted pics but no one answered so idk
    are you referring to ar-r ?

if so, yes they are legit and they sell legit pct chemicals, no steroids or anything though.

they ship to florida yes

well on the top where it says buy steroids i clicked and then i clicked on test cyp and it said this

"If you want to buy Testosterone Cypionate and you are located within the United States, we recommend clicking the banner above. Shipping times for orders within the United States are around 1-3 business days and are sent discretely. If you are located outside of the United States, shipping times are roughly 4-10 days.

An injectable steroid , this version has an active life of 15-16 days for the testosterone . Most users inject twice a week. Commonly associated side effects include hair loss, testicular shrinkage and the chance the body's natural hormone system could shut down."

soo im wondering if its that simple without getting my ass aressted though :/

Quote Originally Posted by eddiea6987 View Post
    well on the top where it says buy steroids i clicked and then i clicked on test cyp and it said this

"If you want to buy Testosterone Cypionate and you are located within the United States, we recommend clicking the banner above. Shipping times for orders within the United States are around 1-3 business days and are sent discretely. If you are located outside of the United States, shipping times are roughly 4-10 days.

An injectable steroid , this version has an active life of 15-16 days for the testosterone . Most users inject twice a week. Commonly associated side effects include hair loss, testicular shrinkage and the chance the body's natural hormone system could shut down."

soo im wondering if its that simple without getting my ass aressted though :/
    no no.

buy steroids .com is fake.

ar-r is legit.

dont spend your money at buy steroids.

ohh crap thanks alot you saved me some money ...even though u just ruined my night yea the whole odering online thing scare the hell out of me

yeah you have to be careful, there are lots of scammers out there.

do you think home-brewing might be easy or is the substances needed for that also hard to get? gosh i dont know dammit stupid laws i wish i lived like in amsterdamm or sumthing

right now with the busts and labs falling and heat on producers it can be difficult, i cant tell you what direction to go, after time you'll find something im sure

yea alright thanks bro

Thread Information