BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member

Winny and Clen???

Would Stanazol (winny) tabs be effective at maintaining gains while taking Clen .
    I understand how to dose the Clen but still not clear when I'll take it and with what?

Im currently in week 5 and this is my plan but open to suggestions on where to slot in the Clen and maybe move the winny.

Week 1-13 Test cyp 466mg e/w
    Week 1-4 DBol 40mg e/d
    Week 1-5 Proviron 25mg e/d
    Week ???? Stanazol 50mg e/d (thinking weeks 12-15)
    PCT = HCG , Nolva, Clomid, VIT E (I know get an AI....)

If I have 6 weeks worth of Stanazol tabs at 50mg e/d should I use them like Im thinking at end of my cycle to harden gains (for how long?)(maybe weeks 10-15?)

or should/could I use with the Clen after PCT(how much winny mg e/d?)

bump

ba bump

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    im looking for some clen advice for my wife also since she has yet to get aqccess to the ladys forum yet and we are getting ready to star a cyclke and i was wondering what to do with her and clen to help her cut up some and tone up some in addition to her great diet and dialy killer work outs...any ideas for her with the clen and whatever else may help her?

Anyone care to help please

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    How do you think your bf% will be at week 10?
    Because if it will be pretty low, so I'd put in the Winny, otherwise I'll wait for another cycle, in conjunction with clen of course.

CL

malidfa is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherof6 View Post
    im looking for some clen advice for my wife also since she has yet to get aqccess to the ladys forum yet and we are getting ready to star a cyclke and i was wondering what to do with her and clen to help her cut up some and tone up some in addition to her great diet and dialy killer work outs...any ideas for her with the clen and whatever else may help her?
    start ur own thread dont hijack others

My BF% will be high - guessing around 18%

So you think its ok/wise to do Winny and Clen only cycle?? How much winny tabs will I take e/d?? And what kind of results can I expect from winny and clen combination?

Quote Originally Posted by malidfa View Post
    start ur own thread dont hijack others
    Or even better, say your wife to start her own thread asking for advice. She doesn't necessary need to ask it in the female forum.

CL

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Or even better, say your wife to start her own thread asking for advice. She doesn't necessary need to ask it in the female forum.

CL
    That is true she is more than welcome to join the foroum and start her own threads. We are here to help!

(1*) is offline Member
    i have heard you should not do winny at an 18% bfp. better off holding on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    My BF% will be high - guessing around 18%

So you think its ok/wise to do Winny and Clen only cycle?? How much winny tabs will I take e/d?? And what kind of results can I expect from winny and clen combination?
    I'm not used to advising cycles w/out test, but I think a winny+clen stack should be quite mild, except for your liver, of course...just make sure you have completely recovered your natty test production before start again.
    A 50mg/day of winny and 120mcg of clen for 6 weeks will be ok. BTW I'd suggest to start clen a few weeks before winny, because you don't have to rest for it after your andro cycle, and it works better for more than 6 weeks as well.
    The results depends on your diet firstly, as ever. that stack will absolutely help you with your cut if your diet is strict and well planned.

CL

I'm not used to advising cycles w/out test, but I think a winny+clen stack should be quite mild, except for your liver, of course...just make sure you have completely recovered your natty test production before start again.
    A 50mg/day of winny and 120mcg of clen for 6 weeks will be ok. BTW I'd suggest to start clen a few weeks before winny, because you don't have to rest for it after your andro cycle, and it works better for more than 6 weeks as well.
    The results depends on your diet firstly, as ever. that stack will absolutely help you with your cut if your diet is strict and well planned.

CL
    Cheers.
    I posted in the diet forum for advice on that.
    I was thinking of doing the Clen for 2 or 3 weeks before the winny.
    I really dont know what my bf% is gona be like. Think Im holding a fair bit of water right now. It dropped a lot after the dbol at least.

Seen as its my first cycle Im a little nervous about using Clen during the PCT. Scared it will affect maintaining my gains?? Should I be ok?
    I have a decent PCT - HCG , Nolva, Clomid, Vit E.

I can get roids easily so sparing them is not really a concern but Id prefer not to have to take test for a cut.
    I figure the winny wont shut me down so thats why Im following this option.

Njord is offline Senior Member

CL
    I agree on Chuck on this one. If I ever decided to run an oral cycle, it would be with winny and running clen as well. Of course followed by proper pct. I would only do this at a lower bf% (12% and below).

As far as adding winny to the end of your cycle Bigdog, I wouldn't do it. At the higher bf % I think you would be disappointed in the results, as well as putting extra strain on your liver/lipid values.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    I agree on Chuck on this one. If I ever decided to run an oral cycle, it would be with winny and running clen as well. Of course followed by proper pct. I would only do this at a lower bf% (12% and below).

As far as adding winny to the end of your cycle Bigdog, I wouldn't do it. At the higher bf % I think you would be disappointed in the results, as well as putting extra strain on your liver/lipid values.

Yeah I'll hold off doing it at the end of cycle so.
    I'll post a pic when I get a chance and somone might throw a guess at my BF%. Its really only my midsection thats fat. Its like Iv a beergut if I dont suck it in. Sucked in the shape of my abs are slighlty there.

Thread Information