biamashero is offline New Member

Cytomel/Clenbuterol

I am new here and I have been doing a lot of research on this topic and have come up with some different results. The one cycle that I see more than the other variations is the cycle of:
    T3 for 4 weeks
    (25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25)
    Clen for 4 weeks
    (20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/50/50/50/20/20/20)
    It seems every time I do a search or look for profiles online, I come up with questions that people have on there own custom cycle, so I decided to get some expert opinion on my cycle. Right now I am 5'7" 250lbs, I lift 6 days a week and started doing cardio 1 hour a day. It would be awesome to hear from people who have done this cycle and what there results were.
    Last edited by biamashero; 04-01-2008 at 08:46 AM.

No opinion/advice/results??

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by biamashero View Post
    I am new here and I have been doing a lot of research on this topic and have come up with some different results. The one cycle that I see more than the other variations is the cycle of:
    T3 for 4 weeks
    (25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25)
    Clen for 4 weeks
    (20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/50/50/50/20/20/20)
    It seems every time I do a search or look for profiles online, I come up with questions that people have on there own custom cycle, so I decided to get some expert opinion on my cycle. Right now I am 5'7" 250lbs, I lift 6 days a week and started doing cardio 1 hour a day. It would be awesome to hear from people who have done this cycle and what there results were.
    There you said it, everyone's different and find his own way to run that stack.
    So you're gonna run them for 4 weeks only? It's quite worthless imo

CL

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    There you said it, everyone's different and find his own way to run that stack.
    So you're gonna run them for 4 weeks only? It's quite worthless imo

CL
    Agreed. Run the Cytomel for 6weeks minumum. The clen either two on two off or six weeks straight. If run six weeks straight though add benadrly every night before bed during week three. The ramp up is ok, but IMO there is not the need to ramp down so slowly. You could stay at a higher dose ( If desired) for longer. JMO.....good luck. Also, keep in mind that with these two drugs doses are very individual. These is no cut and dry protocol for dosing clen. Its tolerancy dictated....find what works. Go slow....cheers

Thanx for the response guys, I would love to run the Cytomel for 6 weeks, but I have just read articles saying that if you run it over 3-4 weeks you will have perm thyroid shut down, and then I read that you can run it for as long as you want with no problems if you ramp up and down, can you guys shed the light on the truth? I agree 4 weeks seems to short.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    I've run T3 for over 4 weeks straight (6-8), good results and no adverse affects. I ramped up/down, but fairly sharply. I would say the only way to know for sure, however, is to get blood work done - if not both before and after, at least afterwards to make sure your Thyroid is funtioning normally. Almost all my research I have done has lead to there being no problems with any shutdown, only a few have given scare tactics. Good luck!

Thanx for the response, what was your cycle like, since you said you ramped up and down sharply, meaning the dose per day you took. Also were you happy with the results?

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Sharply meaning I started at 20 mcg clen and 25 mcg T3 in the first day and was up to 120 mcg clen/100 mcg T3 within a few days. Stay steady like that the entire way, and then ramp back down on the T3 at the end, no need to ramp down on the Clen, you can just stop at the end of the cycle at the dose you were running. I used the Benadryl during week three and six at 50 mg nightly to upregulate receptors, works well. Blood work about a month later and everything was fine. I tolerated mild sides at first, but they eventually subside. EAch person is different for how bad the sides are, what dose they can handle, but in most peoples' opinions, no need to go over 120 mcg clen, and you should not go more than 100 mcg T3 as it is a more powerful compound. Stay strict with your diet and cardio and, depending on what your BF% was before, you will melt off the fat! 10-15 lbs in six weeks is easily attainable... if you have that much to lose.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thanx for the response guys, I would love to run the Cytomel for 6 weeks, but I have just read articles saying that if you run it over 3-4 weeks you will have perm thyroid shut down, and then I read that you can run it for as long as you want with no problems if you ramp up and down, can you guys shed the light on the truth? I agree 4 weeks seems to short.
    Such know nothing authors should be publicly flogged!
    Hey who deleted the flogging (hung and whipped) smilie from the list? Well, the acid vat will have to do...
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I agree magic32!! I also had one other questions, My doc has me take Singulair 10mg a day, is that ok to take with Cytomel /clen cycle. Should I also be running Nolvadex with this cycle or is it not needed, thanx!

goose is offline Banned
    T3 happens to be one such drug that has so fucing many false statements in regards to it's use, it's not even funny. I know, there's always the safety mongers. Truth is those safety mongers can in fact hamper a persons results. Like you, I know guys that ran T3 for lengthy periods and came off with no problems. I've ran T3 for 12 weeks at 125 mcgs, no issues here. I'm actually using low dose T3 right now. Low dose is 50 mcgs. I'll run it for another 5-6 weeks,most likely.
    I also thinking ramping the dose up / down is a complete crock of shit.
    I can see ramping the dose of clen up, due to the fact you can get some nasty sides if not careful. But to ramp clen down is another anabolic board crock of shit. Just as it's touted to run ephedrine in between clen cycles. That's a crock of shit too. Ephedrine hits the beta -2 receptors just like clen does, so up-regulation during off time with clen isn't going to happen .

thanx for clearing that up goose4, it helps alot to know someone that has done it and has experience, and can squash the myths. What about running the nolvadex , do I need to or would it be good to? Also what about the Singulair i posted about earlier. thanx again guys for the great advise!

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    T3 happens to be one such drug that has so fucing many false statements in regards to it's use, it's not even funny. I know, there's always the safety mongers. Truth is those safety mongers can in fact hamper a persons results. Like you, I know guys that ran T3 for lengthy periods and came off with no problems. I've ran T3 for 12 weeks at 125 mcgs, no issues here. I'm actually using low dose T3 right now. Low dose is 50 mcgs. I'll run it for another 5-6 weeks,most likely.
    I also thinking ramping the dose up / down is a complete crock of shit.
    I can see ramping the dose of clen up, due to the fact you can get some nasty sides if not careful. But to ramp clen down is another anabolic board crock of shit. Just as it's touted to run ephedrine in between clen cycles. That's a crock of shit too. Ephedrine hits the beta -2 receptors just like clen does, so up-regulation during off time with clen isn't going to happen .
    Nice post Goose.
    There are waaaay too many myths out there, and I'm in 80% agreement, or 4 out of 5.
    1. T3 can safely be run for long periods
    2. Ramping Clen up is a good idea
    3. Ramping Clen down is unnecessary
    4. Eph and Clen are cousins, absorption-wise (Betas); senseless to substitute

However, I side with the manufacturer on ramping T3 up and down. Admittedly, I haven't seen any hard evidence as to exactly why this should be done. But since they produce it, and instruct ramping for EVERY SINGLE related medical condition, personally...I'm ramping (both ways as directed).
    King Pharm - http://www.kingpharm.com/kingpharm/u...mel_Web_PI.pdf
    Armour - http://www.frx.com/pi/armourthyroid_pi.pdf

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'm running T3 for a 14 weeks period at 80mcg. I firmly think that thyroid disfunction issues are in most cases dramatized in excess. It's important anyway that you taper it on when you start and off when come out.
    BTW, to be safe, just try to run it for 8 weeks to see if you can afford it for a longer period.

CL

Thanx for the response guys, it makes me feel better knowing there are people out there who have first hand knowledge of what T3 and clen can do for you and squash the myths. What about the Singulair and Nolvadex ? Thanx again guys, this board is proving to be the best source for information!

I agree magic32!! I also had one other questions, My doc has me take Singulair 10mg a day, is that ok to take with Cytomel /clen cycle.
    THE MANUFACTURER SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED WITH SUCH QUESTIONS...SEE BELOW.

Should I also be running Nolvadex with this cycle or is it not needed,
    THERE IS NO NEED FOR A SERM HERE.

thanx!
    According to Merck:
    What should I avoid while taking SINGULAIR?
    If you have asthma and if your asthma is made worse by aspirin, continue to avoid aspirin or other medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs while taking SINGULAIR.
    http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_...gulair_ppi.pdf
    No other contraindications are listed, but as always monitor your body...not everything is known and documented about ALL drug interactions!!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information