Thread: Need Advise!!!

justingrewal21 is offline New Member

Need Advise!!!

hey guys i purchased 250mg of test E and 300mg of Primo my weight is currently 160 pounds and i am 5'9 Im not sure how to take both of these, i know your supposed to run each for 10 weeks but should i start taking primo half way in as a cutter? Also what kind of training in the gym should i do. i started my old routine again but that wus for toning, i want to get some weight and cuts from this cycle Some Advise would be greatly apreciated !

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    For starters we need your complete stats and cycle history.
    Secondly, 250mg test is enough for one shot, I hope you got more than that.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you bro?? and at 160 pounds you could really gain more weight naturally. what does your diet look like??

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    No shit dude, try eating....

I hate to be the one to burst your "steroids are magic" bubble, but your body needs an adequate amount of calories for growth regardless of if you're on steroids or not. Pretty much all steroids do is speed up protein synthesis. Imagine your body like a house. You can't build a house without enough bricks (calories) no matter how fast your workers can work (steroids).

Think about it... where do pounds of muscle come from... water? air? oil from steroids? the milligrams of powder that are in steroid oils? Does your body violate the laws of physics and create matter from nothing?

NO they come from raw materials you provide your body with, aka FOOD!!!

I can tell you with 100% confidence that your problem is simply not enough calories every day. And maybe your workouts suck too. I was a hardgainer too... until I fixed my diet. Started eating 3500-4000 calories EVERY DAY of clean foods, and guess what? I went from 135 - 185 natural, in 1 1/2 years, with a 1-2% gain in bodyfat. Thats like 4 lbs of fat and 46 lbs of muscle.

thanks guys and i really appriciate your advice aandf6969 .. i havent done any steroids yet, also would you guys know anything about muscle asylum protject? i heard one of there products called altered state is really good.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Concentrate on your diet instead of steroids and supplements dude... you'll yield 100x better results.

thanks man my views on roids have completely changed, im not going to take them now but do you think you can help me out a little on the diet part? should i be eating 6 meals a day then or how does it work?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    This site has a diet forum. Check the "important" threads in red and read about how to calculate how many cals you need and how to plan a bulking and a cutting diet.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    For starters we need your complete stats and cycle history.
    Secondly, 250mg test is enough for one shot, I hope you got more than that.

always crackin jokes i love it hahah your avatar esp makes me laugh !

Thread Information