Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation 1st cycle dbol and test..i missed my 1st dosage

so im startin my 1st cycle today...i have 100 5mg pills of dbol and a 10cc bottle of test 250...i have milk thistle to take with the dbol b/c i know of the stress the pills will put on my liver..i know to drink about 2 gallons of water a day while im on it...for my pct i will be runnin nolavadex and clomid

i kno to start with dbol for at least 2 weeks before i stack it with the test and after the dbol runs out i will just end it with test...im thinking of doin 25mg of dbol a day..prob take 2 pills in the morning and 3 pills 2 hrs before my workout...on the test i will run it every 4 days (1cc)

my current stats are the following:

28yrs old, 5'9, 170lbs, 10.8% bodyfat..ive been workin out for about 5yrs on and off..ive been current in the gym for a good while..prob about over 9months.

since i already missed out on the morning dosage should i take all 5 pills at once?

also i am aware of gyno and i have my pcts that i can run to try and stop it if i notice it

any advice?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    10ml of TEST will not cut it for a cycle.
    please outline your cycle so would could take a look at it.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test?? enanthate ?? you have to run them both together, not 1 after the other. your only option would be 8 weeks -

wk1-4 - 25mg dbol per day
    wk-1-2 - 500mg test
    wk3-8 - 250mg test

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    not sure why you would start the dbol two weeks before test. you will just shut yourself slightly and since you are on test e, in all reality you wont have the effects of test for a full month. start them at the same time. shoot test now. 250mg/test isn't much anyway but run it atleast 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    what kind of test?? enanthate ?? you have to run them both together, not 1 after the other. your only option would be 8 weeks -

wk1-4 - 25mg dbol per day
    wk-1-2 - 500mg test
    wk3-8 - 250mg test
    thats a very bad advice. the long ester test doesnt kick in untill the 4th week this cycle is to short and 250mgs/week is to low.

the ONLY option he has is to get his hands on another bottle of test.
    and by him sayin he has a 10cc bottleof test 250 is either enth or cyp

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    10ml of TEST will not cut it for a cycle.
    please outline your cycle so would could take a look at it.
    this is what i was going to do for my cycle Jacked!!!!

25mg of dbol pills a day (remember i only have 100 5mg pills)

that should cover me for almost 3 week (7 days a week 3x7=21)
    i kno i have great math skills..lol...j/k

so here is the break down

week 1 - 25mg of dbol

week 2 - 25mg of dbol

week 3 - 25mg of dbol along with 1cc of Test 250 every 4 days

week 4 - 1cc of test 250 every 4 days

my test injection cycle will break down like this

day 1 - 1st injection (still on dbol)

day 5 - 2nd injection (still on dbol)

day 9 - 3rd injection (test only)

day 13 - 4th injection (test only)

Ect...untill i hit my 40 days

total cycle time will be about 7 weeks

after my last injection of test i will begin to run my pct on the 3rd day and it will consist of nolva and clomin (just in case of gyno..better to be safe than sorry) for about 7 weeks...

is there anythin else u would like to know so u can better help me out?

it should look somethign liek this at its VERY least . if it doesnt match this i wouldnt consider wasting the time and money .

week1-10 testenth or cyp@ 500mgs/week
    week1-4 dbol @25mgs Everyday

2 weeks after last injection of test you start you PCT
    week1 clomid 100mgs and 20mg nolva Everyday
    week2-4 clomid 50mgs and 20mg nolva everyday

this is the very least i wouldt even consider running.

Blog Entries
    it should look somethign liek this at its VERY least . if it doesnt match this i wouldnt consider wasting the time and money .

week1-10 testenth or cyp@ 500mgs/week
    week1-4 dbol @25mgs Everyday

2 weeks after last injection of test you start you PCT
    week1 clomid 100mgs and 20mg nolva Everyday
    week2-4 clomid 50mgs and 20mg nolva everyday

this is the very least i wouldt even consider running.

ive seen this to be recomended by other people as well...the reason i didnt start with this is b/c since its my 1st cycle and everyones body reacts differently i wanted to see how my body would react to the dbol alone and then if i added test in the mix...kind of like a pyramid cycle...someone else suggested that to me...he said i should bridge them in the middle and by the time im completly off the dbol i should be feeling the effects of the test so i should be good

green22 is offline Senior Member
    boy oh boy....

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a very bad advice. the long ester test doesnt kick in untill the 4th week this cycle is to short and 250mgs/week is to low.

the ONLY option he has is to get his hands on another bottle of test.
    and by him sayin he has a 10cc bottleof test 250 is either enth or cyp
    this isnt true for everyone and given its his first run its prob not true for him. I notice long chain ester test in 2 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    boy oh boy....
    i already know green22...everyone has their own opinions on how to and how not to do it...ive done alot of reading on this subject and everyone has their own method of what works and what dosent work..everyones body is different and reacts different...

it seems like there is no right way to do it..but there are alot of wrong ways..thats why i am asking around and seeing which one makes the most sense...i do think that this guy jaCked!!! knows what hes talkin about

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    this isnt true for everyone and given its his first run its prob not true for him. I notice long chain ester test in 2 weeks.

mkrulic what would your recomendation be?

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    ive seen this to be recomended by other people as well...the reason i didnt start with this is b/c since its my 1st cycle and everyones body reacts differently i wanted to see how my body would react to the dbol alone and then if i added test in the mix...kind of like a pyramid cycle...someone else suggested that to me...he said i should bridge them in the middle and by the time im completly off the dbol i should be feeling the effects of the test so i should be good
    this is bad advice. test is enough for a first run. my first run was test e 250mg/week for 8 weeks. good gains, nothing spectacular. dont expect to compete for mr. olympia the first run

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    this is what i was going to do for my cycle Jacked!!!!

25mg of dbol pills a day (remember i only have 100 5mg pills)

that should cover me for almost 3 week (7 days a week 3x7=21)
    i kno i have great math skills..lol...j/k

so here is the break down

week 1 - 25mg of dbol

week 2 - 25mg of dbol

week 3 - 25mg of dbol along with 1cc of Test 250 every 4 days

week 4 - 1cc of test 250 every 4 days

my test injection cycle will break down like this

day 1 - 1st injection (still on dbol)

day 5 - 2nd injection (still on dbol)

day 9 - 3rd injection (test only)

day 13 - 4th injection (test only)

Ect...untill i hit my 40 days

total cycle time will be about 7 weeks

after my last injection of test i will begin to run my pct on the 3rd day and it will consist of nolva and clomin (just in case of gyno..better to be safe than sorry) for about 7 weeks...

is there anythin else u would like to know so u can better help me out?
    Why should you take Dbol without and before test???
    It's insensate at all. there are few things to consider:
    1. Taking Dbol alone is mostly a bad idea, for many reasons
    2. Test E is too poor both in dosages and time of administration, you're wasting it
    3. Dbol at 25mg/day doesn't suffice as well.

This is not a steroid cycle.
    Who suggested it to you?

Blog Entries
    this is bad advice. test is enough for a first run. my first run was test e 250mg/week for 8 weeks. good gains, nothing spectacular. dont expect to compete for mr. olympia the first run
    the Mr. Olympia thing is understood...i was at least shooting for at least the Arnold Classic...lol...j/k

but all jokes aside..someone else has recomended that to me as well..they said that on my 1st cycle test should be more than enough...as i said im just tryin to get feedback from the people who know about this cycle or who have taken this cycle before and how did they do it

But this is not what all other members of AR reccomend.

CL

the Mr. Olympia thing is understood...i was at least shooting for at least the Arnold Classic...lol...j/k

but all jokes aside..someone else has recomended that to me as well..they said that on my 1st cycle test should be more than enough...as i said im just tryin to get feedback from the people who know about this cycle or who have taken this cycle before and how did they do it
    understood. If you look around this board youll find that recomendations for first cycles is a long chain estered test at 250mg or 500mg/week. for 8 to 10 weeks. some recomend 10 - 12 weeks. I keep mine at 6 - 8 weeks. but a single long chain estered test is sufficient.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Why should you take Dbol without and before test???
    It's insensate at all. there are few things to consider:
    1. Taking Dbol alone is mostly a bad idea, for many reasons
    2. Test E is too poor both in dosages and time of administration, you're wasting it
    3. Dbol at 25mg/day doesn't suffice as well.

This is not a steroid cycle.
    Who suggested it to you?

understood ChuckLee and thnx for the feedback...that was one of the many ways i was told i could take it...the guy who suggested it to me is my cousin...his brother in law is the one who i bought it from...he told me that he ran that cycle and it worked fine...he has ran many cycles before..i think hes been juicin for about a good 3years...

i didnt take his advice and did research on it..so i decided to come on here and ask people what they thought..

i was planning on beginning my cycle today but didnt do it b/c i wasnt too sure of what he told me..it just didnt make sense to me

Oh yeah 250mg week is more than enough...WTF??? Not even for a TRT!
    Your body produces naturally 12mg of test a day...do some calcs

understood ChuckLee and thnx for the feedback...that was one of the many ways i was told i could take it...the guy who suggested it to me is my cousin...his brother in law is the one who i bought it from...he told me that he ran that cycle and it worked fine...he has ran many cycles before..i think hes been juicin for about a good 3years...

i didnt take his advice and did research on it..so i decided to come on here and ask people what they thought..

i was planning on beginning my cycle today but didnt do it b/c i wasnt too sure of what he told me..it just didnt make sense to me
    Believe me, I talk on my personal experience, I've wasted so many money in short cycles like 6-8 weeks on 250mg of test per week...it's WORTHLESS! And I'm doing the possible to let people not commit my same errors.

CL

Oh yeah 250mg week is more than enough...WTF??? Not even for a TRT!
    Your body produces naturally 12mg of test a day...do some calcs
    calculations are a little tough w/ exponential decay. I did test e 250mg/week for 8 weeks and got good results on my first run.
    If you can get drunk on a 6 pack why drink a case. take advantage of the fact that your tolerance is very low for synthetic hormones. or do 500mg/week for your first run to be on the safe side. but this is more than enough, imho

Blog Entries
    Believe me, I talk on my personal experience, I've wasted so many money in short cycles like 6-8 weeks on 250mg of test per week...it's WORTHLESS! And I'm doing the possible to let people not commit my same errors.

CL
    u know i thank you for that..between the pills, bottles, pcts, and all the other stuff..this shyt isnt cheap...and its good to have ppl who speak up from their personal experiences..

a proverb says a smart man learns from his mistake..but a wise man learns from other peoples

so i think we all pretty much agree that the dbol alone for the 1st cycle of the stage is garbage and a waste...it should deff be stacked with test

correct?

u know i thank you for that..between the pills, bottles, pcts, and all the other stuff..this shyt isnt cheap...and its good to have ppl who speak up from their personal experiences..

a proverb says a smart man learns from his mistake..but a wise man learns from other peoples

so i think we all pretty much agree that the dbol alone for the 1st cycle of the stage is garbage and a waste...it should deff be stacked with test
    correct?
    yes and no. I think test is enough for first run.

calculations are a little tough w/ exponential decay. I did test e 250mg/week for 8 weeks and got good results on my first run.
    If you can get drunk on a 6 pack why drink a case. take advantage of the fact that your tolerance is very low for synthetic hormones. or do 500mg/week for your first run to be on the safe side. but this is more than enough, imho
    This is definitely your motto I suppose, i've already hear that from you.
    When your body has not a lack in natural testosterone production and you have completely enveloped, so 250mg is for sure too low, being a TRT dose.
    And you can't get drunk with such that dose, you need more of it for achieve something real.

correct?
    Agreed, it's ok even for a first cycle.

CL

This is definitely your motto I suppose, i've already hear that from you.
    When your body has not a lack in natural testosterone production and you have completely enveloped, so 250mg is for sure too low, being a TRT dose.
    And you can't get drunk with such that dose, you need more of it for achieve something real.
    yea I like that motto cause it makes sense to me. I still think its a challenge to calculate w/ exponential decay. you cant just add this up like natural numbers (250+250=500) and my doctor recommended 200mg/e2weeks. 500mg/week would be a safer bet tho. better to be safe than sorry

Blog Entries
    great...thank u guys for all of ur info and feedback...im glad we could all agree on at least one thing.....so the dosage levels of test are up to me now....i thank you all for your time...ill keep u posted with the progress and anymore questions i might have

Good Luck!

CL

Thread Information