johnnybigguns is offline Banned

How do you take your dbol?

I was wondering how you like to take your dbol ? Do you take it all in one dose or do you spread it out over the day. Hvae you tried both and do you notice much difference?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Break it up through out the day bro..

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It has a halflife of about 6-8 hours so it has to be taken every 3-4, so better split it in many dosages throughout the day

CL

hauss man is offline Member
    i take it in one dose about 2-3 hours before i train.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    i take it in one dose about 2-3 hours before i train.
    Only before you train? It's not the right way, it's not worth

CL

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Only before you train? It's not the right way, it's not worth

CL
    on no training days i take it in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    on no training days i take it in the morning
    I'd take them spread trough out the day bro, since when you're administering a exogenous hormone you'll want to keep its level stable and ever active. If you take it once a day it would be active only for the 3-4 hours after and not for all the day as how it should be.

CL

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i've tried it both ways,, split up/all in the am, didn't really notice any difference.

gains were the same to me.

repoman247 is offline Junior Member
    I split the dosage - 20mg in the morning then 20mg in the evening.

This way, although you have a lower overall peak .....the blood levels tend to be more consistent.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    I'd take them spread trough out the day bro, since when you're administering a exogenous hormone you'll want to keep its level stable and ever active. If you take it once a day it would be active only for the 3-4 hours after and not for all the day as how it should be.

CL
    You don't understand halflife.

I can't be bothered to look it up, but say it has a halflife of 6 hours ok?

50mg dbol @ noon, leaves you with approx 25 in your bloodstream by 6pm, 12.5mg by midnight, and 6.25 by 6am. Then you take it again at noon.

Also, keeping hormone levels steady is a myth, our natural testosterone levels aren't steady throughout the day, none of our hormones are, so why must we keep our dianabol levels steady if our body is more used to fluctuating levels.

In fact, considering dbols excellent at reducing cortisol i think it's better to have the highest levels of it in our bloodstream around and immediately after a workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    You don't understand halflife.

I can't be bothered to look it up, but say it has a halflife of 6 hours ok?

50mg dbol @ noon, leaves you with approx 25 in your bloodstream by 6pm, 12.5mg by midnight, and 6.25 by 6am. Then you take it again at noon.

Also, keeping hormone levels steady is a myth, our natural testosterone levels aren't steady throughout the day, none of our hormones are, so why must we keep our dianabol levels steady if our body is more used to fluctuating levels.

In fact, considering dbols excellent at reducing cortisol i think it's better to have the highest levels of it in our bloodstream around and immediately after a workout.
    I don't agree. You cannot come and say: "you are wrong!"
    Everyone has his own pov, yours is this, ok, but mine's other. Who can say which is RIGHT???
    And considering the fact that 99% of AR members think like me on that way of intake, it's more possible that YOU could be wrong.

CL

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Always been told and heard to spread it out best u can throughout the day 6-8hours preferabley one of these b4 lifting if possible for optimal results...Never considered (nor would I) any other way..But to each his own..

facile is offline Member
    Wasn't there an argument when discussing using low dose dbol as a bridge to take it in the AM when your natty test is at it's peak, I think the argument was that it would not be as suppressive taken in the AM?

Then again 40-50mgs taken at any time of day will suppress your natural test regardless of time of day imo.

I take mine thru out the day like CL and others, just bored and wanted to get in on a discussion!!!!

i take it wif my flintstonez!!

bro do sum research before u start theres a TON of threadz on dbol dosages, and u can find one that works 4 u.. good luck..

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    I don't agree. You cannot come and say: "you are wrong!"
    Everyone has his own pov, yours is this, ok, but mine's other. Who can say which is RIGHT???
    And considering the fact that 99% of AR members think like me on that way of intake, it's more possible that YOU could be wrong.

CL
    I didn't say you were wrong about how you take it split up genius. This is a point of debate and I didn't say you were wrong, I simply gave my opinion on it.

I said you didn't understand half life.

Which you categorically do NOT.

"If you take it once a day it would be active only for the 3-4 hours after and not for all the day as how it should be" This is what you said..

This is wrong.

(see, now I've said you are wrong, which I hadn't before even though you accused me of doing so)

goose is offline Banned
    ppppppppppppppp

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    ok so ive tried taking them both ways, i personally like taking all at once b4 i train. but any way i know spreading them out threw out the day is the right way. but my question is, what if your using dbol in the begining just to kick start your cycle? would it make that much of a difference?

jason1655 is offline New Member
    Hi i was wondering if anyone out there as heard about winstrol v tabs 10mg 100 tabs from **EDIT** for **EDIT** Ltd aslo says i guess that last part is the serial number....aslo on the lablal it has gold marks like crosses. As any tried these or are the fake? The tabs are white with small tint spots that look to be blue? and has a line down the middle. Any one can help me that would be great. Cheers

**EDIT**
    READ THE BOARD RULES !!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1655 View Post
    Hi i was wondering ************************************************** *************************************************C heers

Welcome to S.com, please review the board rules before posting again to make sure you don't violate them. Also edit your post and if you have any questions please start a new thread.

And to the dbol guys, Dbol has an active life of 6-8 hours so its best taken spread out throughout the day to avoid any possible side effects like acne, balding, gyno, depression, etc.... its just to keep blood/hormone levels stable, yes even if just using it to kickstart a cycle. Can it be taken all at once, yes but due to the short active life in the system its not advised.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    why are you thread hijacking.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I was wondering how you like to take your dbol? Do you take it all in one dose or do you spread it out over the day. Hvae you tried both and do you notice much difference?
    AM/NOON/PM and 45 min before training.

Thread Information