Dieselx is offline New Member

Clomid and novaldex on Cutting

First off I must say this is the most informative group or persons and forums on any subject that I have ever read. Everyone is extremely hlepful and knowledgeable. So I have a few questions of my own.

I have enough muscles and I know I am suseptiable (is that right?) to gyno (was really heavy 4 years ago and had the placement of fat and such in the chest area)

I want to start a cutting cycle with close to zero build and all cut to look more vascular. I am going to use Win and Eq combined for a month to start, I want to go 8 weeks total but, I have to get more win. THe questions is this. Do I still need clomid after all is done and since I already know I am a cause for gyno do I take nolvadex or proviron with after the cycle and how much.

My goal is to get the lowest BF% possible before going to get cut by the doc to remove all this excess skin - scheduled tentaviley for mid January. Currently, 5'11" 215lbs. about 20% bf. I have been on ECA for the past month and workout religously for the past 3 years. Diet is solid. High-protien, med-low carb, low fat if any. Started at 325 3 years ago (said 4 above, but it took a year of working out and dieting just to begin to get my matbolism to work).

Your input please.

Re: Clomid and novaldex on Cutting

Come on guys, any input would be good, do I need to take clomid after equ/wnst cycle?

dansteelman is offline Member
    I don't know what so say bro, sounds like you won't get as vascular as you like with all that extra skin to me.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm... I would say extend the eq to 10 weeks @ a minimum of 400 mg a week. Throw the winnie in there weeks 8-13 @ 50mg everyday. Take 0.25 mg arimidex ed weeks 1-13 and start clomid week 14.

I would wait until the surgery is over and your all healed up. If you cycle now and have to take some time off to recoup after the surgery, you run the risk of losing what you have gained.

Good job on the weight loss!

Thanks. But why the arimidex ?

McBain is offline Member
    Help prevent gyno from getting worse.

Thank you.

Thread Information