Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    sounds good, keep up posted on your results, good luck

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I would skip the oral for the first cycle, with fresh receptors you should grow like a weed if your diet and training are in check.
    Ive gone on 3 chem sites and cant find liquid arimidex anywhere. Can i just use liquid nolva instead or does it have to be an ai if sides start getting bad on cycle? Maybe nolva at 10 mg eod for bad sides instead of arimidex?

ar-r has it, just click the blue arimidex link in this post and it'll take you to it
    btw its generic name is Anastrozole and it's commonly called liquidex or ldex

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    ar-r has it, just click the blue arimidex link in this post and it'll take you to it
    btw its generic name is Anastrozole and it's commonly called liquidex or ldex
    Oh, thank you very much! DUmmy me was lookin for something named arimidex, found it now.

no prob, happens alot, it's hard when one thing has twenty names it goes by

Question

if you don't want to bloat how bout running test prop for a kickstart along with the test cyp. or can you not get prop?
    I might be able to get prop. How would you suggest dosing this cycle then since i only wanted to do 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks? I know prop is eod and test cyp is twice a week (mon and thur). So how would i take prop and test cyp at the same time? I already have 2 10 ml vials of 250mg for the test cyp (enough for a 10 week cycle). I can get prop now so should i just get 1 10ml vial at 100mg per ml of prop for kickstart? Also, how would i dose this? Thanks Guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee;402***5
    I might be able to get prop. How would you suggest dosing this cycle then since i only wanted to do 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks? I know prop is eod and test cyp is twice a week (mon and thur). So how would i take prop and test cyp at the same time? I already have 2 10 ml vials of 250mg for the test cyp (enough for a 10 week cycle). I can get prop now so should i just get 1 10ml vial at 100mg per ml of prop for kickstart? Also, how would i dose this? Thanks Guys!!!
    Bump on the prop question please. Looks like i can get it now so wondering if i should kickstart my test cyp 10 week cycle with this and how would i dose this and maybe make it a 12 week cycle?

Bump guys please. I can get a good deal on prop right now and asking above questions above it. Never gave it much thought but phate made a suggestion to kickstart my first cycle with it and im down but dont know how to dose it. My source says its in a 10ml vial at 250mg per ml. I only wanted to take 500-600mg a week of test and already have 10 weeks worth of cyp as u can read in first post/page. Maybe extend this cycle to 12 weeks and jumpstart with prop? I know prop is eod shot and cyp every 3.5 (mon and thur) so how can i dose that to 500-600mg a week with stable levels and is it a good idea? Im willing to pin that much for my first cycle so thats not a problem nor the pain.

run it like this
    1-4 test prop eod
    1-4 test cyp 250mg/wk
    4-12 test cyp 500mg/wk

run it like this
    1-4 test prop eod
    1-4 test cyp 250mg/wk
    4-12 test cyp 500mg/wk
    So 4 injects a week (eod) and at what dosages? My goal is 500mg a week total since its my first cycle and 1 shot alone of cyp is gonna be 250 so how am i gonna do that? Shoot 75mg prop and 75mg cyp eod for a total of 600mg a week? MAybe i should just stick to the cyp 10 week solo so i know how i respond and maybe stack next time. I think if i do my first cycle like this i wont really know if i get sides if its from the prop or cyp will i? Also, my source says the prop comes 250mg per ml in a 10ml vial, does this sound right? Sounds like a high dose per ml for prop but if its true, could go a ways. If this is real, what dose would i do on the syringe to get 75mg if its 250mg per ml. Will need to do the same measurement for the cyp too, sorry, I suck at math.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Wukillabee, just wondering what if anything you've decided on? Getting ready to put together my 1st cycle and wanting to get your proposed plan, If you don't mind that is. What support chems are you going to be running and at what dosages?
    I've seen a lot of suggestions and just wondering what you've decided on. Thanks mang!

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhundenjwa View Post
    Wukillabee, just wondering what if anything you've decided on? Getting ready to put together my 1st cycle and wanting to get your proposed plan, If you don't mind that is. What support chems are you going to be running and at what dosages?
    I've seen a lot of suggestions and just wondering what you've decided on. Thanks mang!
    Man, probably just the cyp since im not gettin much info from the pros here. I think my source is bunk so ima just go the cyp. Just gonna shot 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday for 10 weeks. Gonna shot in delts, butt, and thighs. I think im just over anxious and dont want to go over my head for my first cycle.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Man, probably just the cyp since im not gettin much info from the pros here. I think my source is bunk so ima just go the cyp. Just gonna shot 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday for 10 weeks. Gonna shot in delts, butt, and thighs. I think im just over anxious and dont want to go over my head for my first cycle.
    With you on that one bro. Are you going to run an AI throughout your cycle?

run it like this
    1-4 test prop 100 eod
    1-4 test cyp 250mg/wk
    4-12 test cyp 500mg/wk
    my bad, forgot to write that dosage in

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhundenjwa View Post
    With you on that one bro. Are you going to run an AI throughout your cycle?
    Oh yeah, forgot to answer ur second question. I got enough l-dex and letro to run for the whole cycle and pct if needed. I was planning on doing phedno's pct (which from what i understand should be done for any cycle that doesnt have a 19-nor in it) but instead of the aromasin , i wanted to use l-dex since i already have plenty of it. Im only gonna use l-dex on cycle at .25mg eod if i get bad bloat or sides. I have plenty of clomid and nolva on hand as well. Was gonna do clomid/nolva/l-dex at 100/20/.5 for 4 weeks for pct , what do u guys think of that? Not gonna use the prop for this cycle, just 10 weeks of good ol cyp at 500mg a week.

my bad, forgot to write that dosage in
    Thanks bro but if i did it as u described, the first 4 weeks would be 650mg a week and last 8 weeks only 500mg a week. Hell of a kickstart but kind of a drop for the majority of the cycle. 100mg eod of prop is 400mg a week and 250mg a week of cyp totals 650mg a week. Also if i had sides in the first 4 weeks i could assume its the prop but wont know for sure since its my first cycle and havent used any of these before. I was thinking of 75mg of prop and 75mg of cyp eod and that would equal 600mg a week, a little closer. Maybe for a later cycle ill do something like this. My question was though, if the prop is dosed at 250mg a ml then whats the .ml mark for 75mg of prop on the syringe? Thanks guys for ur input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information