Thunderlips is offline New Member

Andriol assisting with enanthate cycle

Hey guys and gals, just wondering that if one was taking 250mg/week test E in their first cycle for 12 weeks, could one use andriol to boost test levels to a point where better gains would be made. I know most people seem to recommend using around 500mg test E in their first cycle, but if that became unexpectedly unavailable could you use andriol to up the test levels sufficiently. Also is this recommended/safe? I have read the profile and done a search, just need info more specific to this situation. Pct is also in check for those who were wondering

Barbaros is offline New Member
    Andriol is very weak steroid and you need to take 8-12/day or even more to see any results (hormone replacement dose is about 3-4) making it very expensive, the only good thing about it is that it's fast acting so you can take a dose before a workout to give a boost (aggressiveness, pump) somehow like methyl test but much weaker in comparison mg for mg

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Stats Please?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Yrs Training?
    Diet including Macros?

Thunderlips is offline New Member
    30 yrs 6'4" 120kg training on and off for about 8 years but everyday now. (weights,boxing,bjj) 1st cycle. eating about 4200 cals a day at the mo. Good clean food about 50% low GI carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat. Hope this helps

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I would just wait until you can get exactly what you want. Your stat's look good, wait and make the most out of your first cycle.

Thread Information