Ok guys its finally time, the fun starts today! I'm gonna let you know my starting stats as well as my plan while cycling my DNP .

Ok i'm started today at 7 am by taking 250mg of DNP. With it I also took a multi-vitamin, then i threw in 200mg of anti-lipoic acid. When I increase the dosage i'll start taking more vitamin C and E as well as more Anti-lipoic acid. Something new I'm gonna do this time is take glycerol and pyurate. I heard that pyurate gives you energy by increasing your ATP production and the glycerol helps keep you hydrated as well. I dunno if this is going to make me more energic like its claimed to, but thats why were testing it isn't it. Also the last time I cycled DNP I was told not to go over 50gs of protein a day. It was part of my diet. I think thats the main reason I lost 20lbs on the bench. This time i'm gonna ignore that and maybe even increase it to 1.5g per body weight a day instead of 1g. I'm actually looking for input on this. Any ideas or suggestions?

My stats right now are: 24yo 5'7 168lbs. Last time my body fat was measured it was by the army and i was 17%. For those of you that don't know I think the army's way of measuring bf is inaccurate so i'm looking for another place that can measure it; but i wanted to put that out there to give some kind of base number.