Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackyThunder View Post
    Arnold started doing steroids when he was like 16... now look at him... GOVERNER! HOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR! just an extremly successfull person and that can be attributed to starting steroids at a young age.
    Thats true man. You will probably be successful if you start steroids at a young age. Also, cycles are magic. When you start it, your diet will automatically fall into line and you will be eating 5000 clean cals a day.

Sorry I gave you any advice...

JackyThunder is offline You asked to be banned I obliged...good day!
    Ok noobz quite frankly Im a little steamed here and Im just going to be the bigger man.

You guys have a fantastic day.

Im just going to be the bigger man.
    Thats impossible when your 175

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    sometimes you get answerrs that are smart assy amd sometimes you get answers that are not what you wwant to hear, there is a differacne. the ones you donmt lie or are smart assy are just thats, the ones you dont want to hear are from the guys who know, who have been here and care what happens top youy. if you cant listen to them then your doin g yuourself no good. they are telling you what they think, what they know etc, not what you want to hear, somtim,e what you want and what you need are not the same and thats most often. you want to use juice at this age go ahead but it will not be wth the help from fols on here they helped you all they are goping to. your to young in thiere eyes, theyve been doing this long before you and i and they do it cause they klnow and they care so either liten and heed their wanrings or dont but dont knowk them for tlling you the truth and what you need to hear and not what you want to hear.

colo87 is offline Junior Member
    go for the test 400 i did and i love it...if you get a good lab it won't hurt at all and even if it did who gives a shit...also if hes done growing at 19 and just wants to get a little bigger/leaner fast y not do the cycle as long as he knows the good and the bad of what he's doing?

I was just trying to save him time effort and money, colo. his diet sucks. Sure he will make gains while hes on but once he gets off and reverts back to his old eating habbits hes going to be right back where he started: 175

I wouldnt want to spend money to be big for a couple of months. Thats just me though

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Thats impossible when your 175

Im 175lbs... but Im ****in jacked for 175lbs... And Im all natural as of now and all my lifts are probably more then yours. Your a keyboard warrior... nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by colo87 View Post
    go for the test 400 i did and i love it...if you get a good lab it won't hurt at all and even if it did who gives a shit...also if hes done growing at 19 and just wants to get a little bigger/leaner fast y not do the cycle as long as he knows the good and the bad of what he's doing?
    ya thanks for the advice. I think ill go with the 400.

Im 175lbs... but Im ****in jacked for 175lbs... And Im all natural as of now and all my lifts are probably more then yours. Your a keyboard warrior... nothing more.
    I have been working out for a long time. I weiggh 175 lbs and my bench is around 315 max.... The heaviest I have dealifted was 405 lbs for two reps and I can squat 315 lbs for like 8 good reps.
    Of course your lifts are more than mine. They more than some NFL football players too...

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Of course your lifts are more than mine. They more than some NFL football players too...
    I dont understand what is so funny about my lifts. The fact that I have surpassed you naturally at a young age ... when your a frequent steroid user with years and years of lifting on me?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    uh i didnt know there was a second page!!!

Are You Serious I Was Lifting What Your Lifting At 16 Before I Did My First Cycle. And My Deadlift Was More As Well As My Squat. So Please Stop Being Ignurant And Leave.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    Are You Serious I Was Lifting What Your Lifting At 16 Before I Did My First Cycle. And My Deadlift Was More As Well As My Squat. So Please Stop Being Ignurant And Leave.
    ill second that!

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post

SFMikeS is offline New Member
    Holy crap JackyThunder, I'm new on here and I'm embarassed for you. These guys know their shit and they are only trying to help, you should feel lucky that Big posted in your thread you may have learned something if you didn't piss him off. Your brother doesn't sound like he is looking out for your best interests either. Stop acting so tough on here too, why are you so wrapped up in the numbers? Bro if I could lift 10 lbs and make my muscles grow I would. Weights are heavy! Good Luck

I dont understand what is so funny about my lifts. The fact that I have surpassed you naturally at a young age ... when your a frequent steroid user with years and years of lifting on me?
    I guess you couldn't detect my sarcasm. Oh well.. I tried helping you but you're an effin retard. G'luck in all of your future endeavors

actualy no im not. i played football since i was 7. when i was 15 in the 10th grade i was 6'3 233 lbs at about 15%bf. i went back to the school back in january to see how the coach was and every thing and i still own all the records for sophmore year jr year and sr year. my sophmore year my RDL was 395, squat was 345, bench was 310, power clean was 235. all those lifts are still up on the weightroom records for sophmore.

The Grim Repper is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SFMikeS View Post
    Holy crap JackyThunder, I'm new on here and I'm embarassed for you. These guys know their shit and they are only trying to help, you should feel lucky that Big posted in your thread you may have learned something if you didn't piss him off. Your brother doesn't sound like he is looking out for your best interests either. Stop acting so tough on here too, why are you so wrapped up in the numbers? Bro if I could lift 10 lbs and make my muscles grow I would. Weights are heavy! Good Luck
    Big dot.

TGR

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hopeless!!!!

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    hey i would listen to these guys they are just trying to help you .they are right too.you are not done growing yet you could stunt your growth and mess your system up wait till at least 21 imo.study up on it till then .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information