big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member

winny+var at end of cycle

I talked to a guy that swears winny+var end of cycle (e.g. test/deca ) is the best finisher...

25-50mg winny, 40-60 mg var

Got spotty info and inconstent answers using search. Curious if anyone has experience with this.

since both are DHTs I fail to see a strong case for using them together, unless using a lower dose of each keeps winny sides down and var expense down

thoughts appreciated

W

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_dubya33 View Post
    I talked to a guy that swears winny+var end of cycle (e.g. test/deca ) is the best finisher...

25-50mg winny, 40-60 mg var

Got spotty info and inconstent answers using search. Curious if anyone has experience with this.

since both are DHTs I fail to see a strong case for using them together, unless using a lower dose of each keeps winny sides down and var expense down

thoughts appreciated

W
    It really depends how you take them you are correct they are both DHT's but winni take orally will decrease SHBG which will increase your total free test.... and Var has its own properties that it would bring to the table seems like alot of stress on the liver though...

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the only "mistaken" reason I imagine anyone would take those two compounds at the end of a "bulking'' cycle would be "to harden up your gains", a very common phrase thrown around these days... however, IMHO, i doubt using it as a finisher would have any long-lasting positive effect after the cycle is over... near the end of a test/deca cycle, you're already strong from, say, the deca so the anavar is useless in helping with your strength and winny may harden you up some by removing some water (as it doubles up as a mild AI) and lower your SHBG to boost test.. but thats also pointless, cuz deca's probably shut down natural test production significantly anyways....

So, no, I wouldn't imagine it being useful in anyway... unless you have money to burn
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 04-07-2008 at 11:57 PM.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the responses. agree it doesn't seem to a make a lot of sense to run them together

though wouldn't the addition of any dht to a test+19nor cycle be synergistic for gains? I assume you run the oral dht at the end of cycle to bridge to pct (since you don't want to run an oral the entire duration) and not necessarily just as a "hardener"

thanks again

W

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dht+test+nor is a combo thats excellent for cutting, like tren , prop and winny/masteron . DHT's generally require an already low BF% to really do their magic

also, it is far more beneficial to switch to test prop from say, test e, at the end of a cycle to minimize lag time to PCT as opposed to adding a completely new compound

Thread Information