Thread: sex drive

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    dude, first off 375 of test e a week works out to 300 mg of of test a week do to the ester. this is not enough, over 200 will shut off your own test production even with the hcg you would need to be taking like 150 of clomid every day to keep your natural test up. what are you running it with, and if you say nothing then you are stupid for doing this cycle. how many times have you run before, you better not tell me you read about all this in a book and know what you are talking about. oh you most likly your estrogen leavles are up by about 300% and when you go off expect to have an emotional roller coaster. up your test to atleast 500 a week with test e it should be 750-1000 run 600 of tren with it and your dick will be raw by the third day.

lattimershotgun is offline New Member

sex drive

Ok guys I am on a cycle of 375mg of test E a week. I am not going all out high dosage becasue this is like a super form of TRT. I split the shots up into 125mg 3 days a week to keep it at its more level state. So here is a problem. I have talked to some of the TRT guys on another forum and they right away think i am super stupid for taking steroids in the first place or running a dose over 150mg a week for any extended period of time. Anyways the problem is. I have no sex drive!!!! Do not think E2 estrodial is high because i just touch liquidex with a low dosage for like 2 days and then then im super dry and flat and have even worse sex drive! So it is not a low estrogen thing. I am thinking is it possible to be on a high dose of test and after awhile your estrogen actualy lowers? I know i need blood work but I am curoius. Maybe my estrogen is too low or atleast my E2 which is what counts on how you feel. LIke would taking DHEA raise my estrogen and help? I know it sounds crazy but I think i need more estrogen becasue if i just touch liquidex i shrink up and feel worse then before and get all tired and ****ty. Soooo any clues what coudl cause the libido problems? I take HCG 500ius 3 times a week. just to keep me fertile and it seems to be keeping the boys plump!

ok first off ****o. this isnt a cycle.. this is TRT. I am just trying to replace natural test levels but a lil higher. I always cycled higher then this but I am no longer able ot produce test. Some peopel no longer bounce back! the docs want to put me on 150mg a week. Which does bring your levels around 800nd which is starnder human levels.. But i sitll wanted higher. soo keep in mind this is a life time thing!

I hav been cycling for 7 years.... I know my shit. thats not why i asked this.. I asked this because I was wondering if anyone else experienced similar situatoin or watned to shed some light. NOt to have some guy just asssume i am a 19 year old jerk off or something that doesnt know what i am doing.

What the hell is this.
    Some newb rant?

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    dude, first off 375 of test e a week works out to 300 mg of of test a week do to the ester. this is not enough, over 200 will shut off your own test production even with the hcg you would need to be taking like 150 of clomid every day to keep your natural test up. what are you running it with, and if you say nothing then you are stupid for doing this cycle. how many times have you run before, you better not tell me you read about all this in a book and know what you are talking about. oh you most likly your estrogen leavles are up by about 300% and when you go off expect to have an emotional roller coaster. up your test to atleast 500 a week with test e it should be 750-1000 run 600 of tren with it and your dick will be raw by the third day.
    Finaly sombody that knows their shit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good solid advice Bro !

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Finaly sombody that knows their shit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good solid advice Bro !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lattimershotgun View Post
    Ok guys I am on a cycle of 375mg of test E a week. I am not going all out high dosage becasue this is like a super form of TRT. I split the shots up into 125mg 3 days a week to keep it at its more level state. So here is a problem. I have talked to some of the TRT guys on another forum and they right away think i am super stupid for taking steroids in the first place or running a dose over 150mg a week for any extended period of time. Anyways the problem is. I have no sex drive!!!! Do not think E2 estrodial is high because i just touch liquidex with a low dosage for like 2 days and then then im super dry and flat and have even worse sex drive! So it is not a low estrogen thing. I am thinking is it possible to be on a high dose of test and after awhile your estrogen actualy lowers? I know i need blood work but I am curoius. Maybe my estrogen is too low or atleast my E2 which is what counts on how you feel. LIke would taking DHEA raise my estrogen and help? I know it sounds crazy but I think i need more estrogen becasue if i just touch liquidex i shrink up and feel worse then before and get all tired and ****ty. Soooo any clues what coudl cause the libido problems? I take HCG 500ius 3 times a week. just to keep me fertile and it seems to be keeping the boys plump!
    Could be prolactin... Steroids lower t-3 which in turn increase prolactin ....

Merc.

Blog Entries
    so you are saying if you took clomid and hcg ( while on cycle) your natural test wouldnt be suppressed ??

RAWDEAL: is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    LOL...................
    Just want to get it goin Merc.....LMAO !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    LOL...................
    Just want to get it goin Merc.....LMAO !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    What the hell is this.
    Some newb rant?
    I dont know ?? It is confusing ???

Thumbs down

I just try to not involve myself.
    For one, the way the thread starts... wtf..

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    running clomid during a cycle will keep you from shutting your test off, yes i am saying that. if you been running for 7 years you should know to just be chill and let your sex drive come back on it's own you body will seek equilibrium going off then cruising up and down will just confuse prolonging the problem.

ok i am not trying to rant guys. I just got off of work and read all of what you have typed. REread my post about my estrogen being too low.. All i ask is anyone here on a long cycle or even on TRT and notice their estrogen being too low actually. Because after a long period of time of elevated test levels sometiems your body will actually lower your E2(estrodial) instead of increase it. So I was just asking since I am on TRT!!!! not just a cycle. if maybe my estro is too low and if i could take dhea to keep it evelvated? just some constructive comments thats all.. ANd no i am not a noob or whatever a new guy is. because I have been on many boards for years and been cycling for the past 7 and thought this looked like a site full of good posters and some guys who knew their shit. So nice to meet you all and please if i could get any advice i would appreciate it. thanks

Blog Entries
    [B]running clomid during a cycle will keep you from shutting your test off, yes i am saying that.[/B] if you been running for 7 years you should know to just be chill and let your sex drive come back on it's own you body will seek equilibrium going off then cruising up and down will just confuse prolonging the problem.
    This is not correct .... You will become shutdown !!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lattimershotgun View Post
    ok i am not trying to rant guys. I just got off of work and read all of what you have typed. REread my post about my estrogen being too low.. All i ask is anyone here on a long cycle or even on TRT and notice their estrogen being too low actually. Because after a long period of time of elevated test levels sometiems your body will actually lower your E2(estrodial) instead of increase it. So I was just asking since I am on TRT!!!! not just a cycle. if maybe my estro is too low and if i could take dhea to keep it evelvated? just some constructive comments thats all.. ANd no i am not a noob or whatever a new guy is. because I have been on many boards for years and been cycling for the past 7 and thought this looked like a site full of good posters and some guys who knew their shit. So nice to meet you all and please if i could get any advice i would appreciate it. thanks
    Too low or too high or a estrogen level can effect sex drive .. I am on HRT also ... I am using 160 mg ( of cyp) everyweek ...

Like I said it could also be prolactin ( effecting your sex drive )....

The only way to know for sure is to get bloodwork ... When was the last time you had it checked ??

Thread Information