kingfish is offline Junior Member

Test C only cycle?

Howdy all,

I'm looking to start a cycle and have a few questions for the gurus before I dive in. I'm 40, 6' 252 and 18% BF. I'm planning on 400mg test cyp (2x200) and 1mg anastrozole EOD. The test seemed like a good, basic mass builder - is there any benefit to adding anything else? Should I work up to 2cc/week or just start in with a 1cc inj right away? I have enough for 11 weeks. I think I recall seeing a sticky on cycles for noobs, I'll have to look again for this.

As far as PCT, (got more reading to do on that) I have an Rx for Androgel 1%, plus I have Clomid left over from a cycle last summer. My natural test level is borderline @ 340-350ng, so it wouldn't take much to get my levels back to that. Not sure if the Clomid will do anything for me, but would like to hear from those knowledgable on it.

Thanks in advance.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Keep ya cycle even all the way through, no need to ramp.
    200mg twice a week will do the job nicely. (400mg total)

With ya PCT add some nolva with the clomid, they work well together.
    Read pheedno's sticky in the PCT forum to find out why.

Something like this...
    Clomid 3 weeks
    100/50/50
    Nolva 4 weeks
    40/20/20/20

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post
    1mg anastrozole EOD.
    isnt that arimedex? 1mg is way over the top. .25mgs ed would be efficient

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    isnt that arimedex? 1mg is way over the top. .25mgs ed would be efficient
    Very true.

Well caught.

And only take an AI if you know ya prone to estro sides, if not hold of on taking it untill / unless you need 2.

Check out this thread by Merc on why a bit of estrogen is important for gains.

Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post
    Howdy all,

I'm looking to start a cycle and have a few questions for the gurus before I dive in. I'm 40, 6' 252 and 18% BF. I'm planning on 400mg test cyp (2x200) and 1mg anastrozole EOD. The test seemed like a good, basic mass builder - is there any benefit to adding anything else? Should I work up to 2cc/week or just start in with a 1cc inj right away? I have enough for 11 weeks. I think I recall seeing a sticky on cycles for noobs, I'll have to look again for this.

As far as PCT, (got more reading to do on that) I have an Rx for Androgel 1%, plus I have Clomid left over from a cycle last summer. My natural test level is borderline @ 340-350ng, so it wouldn't take much to get my levels back to that. Not sure if the Clomid will do anything for me, but would like to hear from those knowledgable on it.

Thanks in advance.

I think 1/2mg daily of the ARIMIDEX will be plenty.

kingfish is offline Junior Member
    Interesting, thanx for the heads-up. The same doc last year wrote the Rx for .5mg anastrozole, while this year he upped it to 1mg. (lucky for me I have a bunch of the .5s left over) Oughta be fun trying to split the capsules open and cut the med in half. Any way around this?

Thread Information