jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Frontload and finish with Prop

I'll be running 12 weeks of Test E. I may use an oral kicker for the first 4 weeks. However, I will have Test Prop at my disposal as well. How would I best utilize the Prop at the beginning and end of my cycle? I would figure 100 mgs eod (or 50 ed) for the first two weeks and then the same through weeks 12 and 13 (or 13 & 14) up until PCT starts? This would take adv of the shorter ester to kick start at the neginning and at the end as the enanthate diminishes. THoughts? Better way? Don't bother...? Would the benefit be worth the painful injections?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt even really worry about it exp if you are using an oral kickstart. but if you really wanted to then i would just use it for the first 4 weeks then drop it. i dont really see any need to add it on the end because by the time that the enth diminishes you will be ready for pct anyway.

kickback is offline New Member
    If you end your cycle with prop you can start your pct after about a week instead of waiting 3 weeks for the enth to clear. just stop the enth 3 weeks early and switch to prop at 150 mgs eod to end your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kickback View Post
    If you end your cycle with prop you can start your pct after about a week instead of waiting 3 weeks for the enth to clear. just stop the enth 3 weeks early and switch to prop at 150 mgs eod to end your cycle.
    yeah but whats the point of doing that??

My understanding is this... you can run prop right up to almost the day before pct due to the quick acting ester. Why would I wait two or three weeks as my enanthate gets weaker? Why not keep my test levels all the way elevated, as the enanthate leaves, up until pct? Again people, correct me if I'm wrong? If I throw winny in in the last few weeks, I would do the same thing. Now, on the front end, isnt the theory the same? Use the quick ester to elevate until the enanthate kicks in?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    My understanding is this... you can run prop right up to almost the day before pct due to the quick acting ester. Why would I wait two or three weeks as my enanthate gets weaker? Why not keep my test levels all the way elevated, as the enanthate leaves, up until pct? Again people, correct me if I'm wrong? If I throw winny in in the last few weeks, I would do the same thing. Now, on the front end, isnt the theory the same? Use the quick ester to elevate until the enanthate kicks in?
    yep...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    That's it exactly. I would just call it kick start instead of frontload.

Last edited by NATE0406; 04-08-2008 at 07:28 PM.

i just dont understand why use it at the end. wouldnt that cause unstable test levels?? why not just have ran prop the entire cycle??

Well, its my first cycle, so I'm goin with the Test E as everyine suggests. I'm not really worried about frequent injections, and I'll have the Prop on hand, so I fugure why not? Another question for those in the know, I had planned on using Tbol to kick start. Should I use that with the Test E and sklip the Prop, use the Prop and skip the Tbol, or just go for it and use both?

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    i just dont understand why use it at the end. wouldnt that cause unstable test levels?? why not just have ran prop the entire cycle??
    Im not 100% if i can explain this right. Ok, as ur enanthate drops u would use the prop to keep u feeling good and not crashing while the e is going down, then u start ur pct 2wks after ur last shot of test e. U would start the prop 3.5days after ur last shot of test e... I think thats right.

Maybe I'm over-thinking this again... ahh, the joys of TOO much research and waiting for gear to arrive....

Thats pretty much my line of thinkin Schmidty. Again, if I have it, might as well use it!

Without over doing it of course, for those vets who will chime in less is more

Thats pretty much my line of thinkin Schmidty. Again, if I have it, might as well use it!

Without over doing it of course, for those vets who will chime in less is more
    IMO id go with 100mg ed but thats just me

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    why not just do the conventional cycle and then use the prop for a later date? but i guess its a fair question let me know what ya decide and how it works in the end..

Thread Information