fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member

Albuterol question

Hi Guys,

I started taking my albuterol tabs from 8mgs on sunday, it was awesome, it made me the human furnace.

Cos i found that i should only jump up by 2mgs up to 16mgs (well in extreme cases 24mgs can be used), but on Monday, i took 8mgs again, and i didn't feel anything, because i couldn't even feel the pounding heart beat, couldn't feel the heat (the heat is prolly due to the fact that the air-cond at work is at a mega cold setting), so i bumped it to 10mgs.

All doses are divided into three portions, i have different dosage tabs, so it's easy to divide them into three as much as possible.

so you guys think it's still working even though i am getting used to the effect so soon?

It seems that every second day, the same dose doesn't make me feel as if it was working, so i have been increasing the dose on the third day.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    the dose is working, personally I dont feel any kind of sides from alb so dont judge based on that. I have used up to 24mg ed but I feel 18mg ed was a good number to coast on, if your taking the sides well keep jumping the dose. mo

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Your body gets use to it real quick and that is why people recommend doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and using bendryl to downregulate the receptors. I don't like the stuff, at first my heart goes crazy, I can't sleep and I am jittery then before you know it it does nothing at all.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never had good success with albuterol,,,maybe my dose is off.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    the dose is working, personally I dont feel any kind of sides from alb so dont judge based on that. I have used up to 24mg ed but I feel 18mg ed was a good number to coast on, if your taking the sides well keep jumping the dose. mo
    Yeah i was thinking the same thing, i cannot really confirm it cos it's my first try on albuterol..

Thanks for the info, i think i will bump it up continously and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Your body gets use to it real quick and that is why people recommend doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and using bendryl to downregulate the receptors. I don't like the stuff, at first my heart goes crazy, I can't sleep and I am jittery then before you know it it does nothing at all.
    Yeah, i got benadryl as well, it's not as if it's expensive anyway, since i can use the benadryl anyway for my allergies.

I am thinking to try the benadryl thing first on the third week, and then if it dun work then i will try the 2 wks on and 2 wks off thing.

Will keep you guys updated on which is the better of the two (on me, since everyone has a different theory).

Thanks Frost

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    ive never had good success with albuterol,,,maybe my dose is off.
    Sorry to hear that bro, it must be a real bummer.

Where as for me, the cost of albuterol is so amazingly cheap that i have no choice but to hope for it to work for me.

There is no way in the world i can get clen at a reasonable cost without risk at the moment. not even pharmacies are providing them in my country.

UG stuff round here is kinda not very trust worthy, aint got a good source that wont screw me at the moment, ppl are very descreet over here and the man on juice would not even go into too much info on cost of his own cycle with me, even tho i know and he knows that i know he's on juice.

nvm hey, gotta try learning off here with all the experience ppl around.

Hope to contribute info one day instead of just being the info sponge, lol...

Thread Information