king zaid is offline New Member

Was it injected into muscle or fat?

hello all. I have been doing stuff for a few years now so being injected isnt something new to me, i also sometimes inject myself, but prefer someone else to do it.

usually when im injected in the arse either the muscle puffs up a bit or it goes abit sore depending on what im taking. But yesterday someone injected me testoviron 250 with a 1 inch needle. I dont have much body fat but im worried he didnt get it in the muscle. the site is just a bit swollen underneath. it is not red, doesnt hurt (only a bit if u poke it). Is there any way i can know if it was injected into the fat or muscle. im trying to feel for a buldge in the muscle but i cant tell cos its a bit swollen. The injection didnt really hurt at all if that helps.

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    I personally got more swelling the small number times I used a 23 g 1 inch pin instead of a 23g 1.5 inch pin....would say u might not have reached the muscle...but I still get swelling from a good muscle inj (was prop tho)...so its hard to say...

if i injected into fat will it still get absorbed quickly or should i inject again to replace it. The thing is ive had the muscle buldge up before and some pain in muscle but never under the skin swelling or pain.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    as long as you used a 1''-1.5'' needle you have nothing to worry about if you went the entire way in

peace

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should be fine bro you used a 1" needle nothing to worry about

Thread Information