Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bjohnson is offline Associate Member

Fake Seizure Letter??

Got a package awhile back but no product. Folded up in the box was a seizure letter, no envelope, just folded up in the box. Does this sound right? I did some googling and there was some talk about this company sending out fake seizure letters as part of their selective scamming, but not enough to be real sure. Letter folded up in empty box doesn't seem like the way the US gov would do business. Anybody know anything about this? How did your lettters come and when? This arrived about the time i expected the package. Thanks for any input.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Hey Bro..

Email me a Link to where you read that they have a history of that if you could please...

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro i would think that you got scammed. the only thing you can do is contact your supplier and see what they can do about it. sorry the hear it bro

Im done with them

I wrote them an email telling them i thought they were liars (100% success rate) or thieves and i didn't want them resending, and i would tell everyone who would listen what they really are. WIsh i could post that name here! Anyway, whatever, it was a small tester so no big loss, just don't wanna be on the mythical red flag list if it exists.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    send me an email bro. thats sales pitch sounds familar.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    sucks man

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    doesnt sound right i tink ya got scammed bro i would contact them

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Sounds VERY strange, cause even if they had sent you a fake seizure letter surely that would be in an envelope also?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Is your mailman a huge mo-fo?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Is your mailman a huge mo-fo?

That would be kinda funny! Shoot me a PM with the place you ordered from, If they are scammers I will help push that up the chain.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    had the same thing happen a while back. i placed a small order with this supplier, and the box came ut no vial, and there was a folded up letter in the box. they had a resend policy and all that too. probably the same guy. i just let it go and moved on.. sucks though

jaydub...

did you get stuff sent to the address or did you worry about the flagging stuff?

and

are you a witness?

24hrbulker is offline New Member
    thats odd, i think you and i have the same source because that happened to me, when i emailed them it was odd beacuse they asked me all these odd questions, once a scanned the letters, they said they were sorry and said they would ship it again, i have seen a few letters in the past but this one was by far very wierd, i always understood that letters get sent weeks later, the package is do to come within a few days, i will keep you all posted on the new package that they calmed they sent out

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't expect customs to send you a letter, without a envelope, in the same box.

It sounds fake to me.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    customs sends there letter in a envelope that says US Customs on it! i got one once a few years back.. sucked but thats how they do it.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i have recieved a few boxes, and they all have the seizure letter folded up inside of the box instead of my gear. They also have green customs tape all over tho.

green tape

mine had that too. I have also heard that the letter will list what was seized. My package was to be turanibol and nolva. The letter listed comtents as testosterone , that stuck me as a little fishy. Can we get some input on how real seizure letters come and do the list specifics because i this was the sneaky stuff so i cant believe they ran a test and if they did, it wasn't testosterone as such plus the nolva. Mind you, this came about the time i was expecting he package. It all just seemed kind of shoddy. I expect alittle more for my tax dollar.

39+1 is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^I want ot keep this bumped at the top so we can get some more input

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    if customs opened your package it will be retaped with tape thats labeled customs. thats my personal exp anyways.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ya dude you got Fvcked. Customs sends you a letter. They dont take shit outta your pack and replace it with the seizure note. I gurantee if you scan the seizure note it isnt legit. Its like a poorly reproduced copy.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    ya dude you got Fvcked. Customs sends you a letter. They dont take shit outta your pack and replace it with the seizure note. I gurantee if you scan the seizure note it isnt legit. Its like a poorly reproduced copy.
    I have one of these "fake letters" is there a way to get it on this thread it already scanned?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    post a pic of the letter

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    post a pic of the letter
    would love to but dont now how? i already have it scanned

FatalThoughts is offline Junior Member
    I just called my dad who is an INS officer and thats what he he told me.
    1. ALL US custom letters are certified and you actually have to sign for it. They list exactly what was seized.
    2. They have a phone number you can call.
    3.Green tape is U.S Customs.
    The reason it's certified is because they want you to sign for it and claim the goods. If you don't they can't prove gear is actually yours.

He worked with Russian customs back in a day.

I found some Pictures of real letters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Seizure Letter??-badboyletter.htm_txt_badboyletter.gif   Fake Seizure Letter??-customsenvelope1.jpg   Fake Seizure Letter??-ll.jpg   Fake Seizure Letter??-damagedukletter.jpg   Fake Seizure Letter??-376864.gif  

Now I am absolutely positive It's fake letter. I was told that they seize whole package and you get a letter in a envelope. That's how Russian borders US customs do it. Have no idea if it's different with other borders.

This thread got me all worried now about my gear. I'm not asking for anyones source just advice. Is it true that 8 out 10 online sources are scammers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    Got a package awhile back but no product. Folded up in the box was a seizure letter, no envelope, just folded up in the box. Does this sound right? I did some googling and there was some talk about this company sending out fake seizure letters as part of their selective scamming, but not enough to be real sure. Letter folded up in empty box doesn't seem like the way the US gov would do business. Anybody know anything about this? How did your lettters come and when? This arrived about the time i expected the package. Thanks for any input.
    Bjohnson can you Email me at [email protected] please?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    canada customs opened my package a few years back. never opened the original packages that the meds came in, just resealed the package with that customs tape and sent it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    canada customs opened my package a few years back. never opened the original packages that the meds came in, just resealed the package with that customs tape and sent it to me.

godkilla I can't pm you can you please email me @ [email protected] I have a quick question. Thanks

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalThoughts View Post
    are these really real???????????

kick6 is offline Banned
    I've received a letter thats a dead ringer for #3, but it was in the original shipping package.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I just called my dad who is an INS officer and thats what he he told me.
    1. ALL US custom letters are certified and you actually have to sign for it. They list exactly what was seized.2. They have a phone number you can call.
    3.Green tape is U.S Customs.
    The reason it's certified is because they want you to sign for it and claim the goods. If you don't they can't prove gear is actually yours.

He worked with Russian customs back in a day.
    Thats not true i have gotten letters in the past and never signed for 1.

The 3rd letter looks real

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    third from the left is the real deal.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    #3 is what I got.

damn

I kinda freaked out when i got it and shredded the whole business and emailed the source telling them to f off. 3rd from the left looks vaguely familiar but im not sure it looked that official. I remember it looking like something i could throw together but i was a little panicky at the time so didn't look at it real close. It had the green tape on it though. Its just the whole folded up in the box thing that throws me, doesn;t seem very official.

8 out of 10

Now I am absolutely positive It's fake letter. I was told that they seize whole package and you get a letter in a envelope. That's how Russian borders US customs do it. Have no idea if it's different with other borders.

This thread got me all worried now about my gear. I'm not asking for anyones source just advice. Is it true that 8 out 10 online sources are scammers?
    I have ordered from 4 different sources online. The 2 that were large "respected sources": the first straight up ripped me off, the second is the one we are talking about,but didn't get my shit regardless.

The other 2 were sites that i jut happened to run across, no info availible whatsoever but looked right to me. Both came through, go figure. Im sure someone will flame me about breaking some rule but i don't see it, thats just been my experience.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    OK fellas... I just had 6 boxes from what I believe is the same source we are talking about. And yes, just as you described, the boxes came with the green US customs tape and the seizure letters inside. Listed contents as "anabolic steroids ". And yes, just like the third from the left that Fatal uploaded. Google serach is where you can find it. I have all six letters right in front of me - I could upload them if you like (after blocking out my name of course. I have confidence that these are the real deal and they are very authentic with some other literature as well warning about the risks of buying medicines from international sources. I too am perplexed as to how it was done - with the box and not a letter as this is how everyine sems to describe it. Perhaps they are doing so many seizures lately that this is faster and easier for them? Just produce the letter, pack it back in and send it along without the goods.... at any rate, the source is re-shipping of course with new address after I upoaded the letters to them. I fear that another seizure will take place unless they change their packaging as I think customs is on to them, but they claim 100% delivery success, so no risk in additional attempt. So, thoughts? I will update in a couple weeks as well to whether 2nd attempt is successful.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bros from my experience, customs keeps the whole box/pack and they send u a letter in an ENVELOPE.

i think the source is scamming some people,, OR some dude at the post office is opening and keeping everyone's shit,, then sending this copied letter in the box to the awaiting customer.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    OK fellas... I just had 6 boxes from what I believe is the same source we are talking about. And yes, just as you described, the boxes came with the green US customs tape and the seizure letters inside. Listed contents as "anabolic steroids". And yes, just like the third from the left that Fatal uploaded. Google serach is where you can find it. I have all six letters right in front of me - I could upload them if you like (after blocking out my name of course. I have confidence that these are the real deal and they are very authentic with some other literature as well warning about the risks of buying medicines from international sources. I too am perplexed as to how it was done - with the box and not a letter as this is how everyine sems to describe it. Perhaps they are doing so many seizures lately that this is faster and easier for them? Just produce the letter, pack it back in and send it along without the goods.... at any rate, the source is re-shipping of course with new address after I upoaded the letters to them. I fear that another seizure will take place unless they change their packaging as I think customs is on to them, but they claim 100% delivery success, so no risk in additional attempt. So, thoughts? I will update in a couple weeks as well to whether 2nd attempt is successful.
    O my brethren: dito on the above that same same for me. third letter and other literature about warnings.
    so i leaning towards it being the real deal maybe ther is just too much getting seized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information