Bjohnson is offline Associate Member

first time injecting...

I realize that nobody likes needles, but man, what i have is boarding on a phobia. Don't know anyone who would do it for me, so how the hell to you get psyched up enough to do it he first time? I would like to hear from guys who HATE needles but managed to do it anyway.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    well man i feels like a pinch man the needles are so sharp you can barely feel it man i wouldnt worry about they pain at all, or just think about sweet gains your gonna make from doing it ha

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    I realize that nobody likes needles
    I do
    I look forward to each poke. Once you've done it a few times it gets easier each time.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    I realize that nobody likes needles, but man, what i have is boarding on a phobia. Don't know anyone who would do it for me, so how the hell to you get psyched up enough to do it he first time? I would like to hear from guys who HATE needles but managed to do it anyway.
    I used to HATE needles...

But think the fear comes from intravenous injections rather than intramuscular.

Still to this day when anyone talks about putting needles in arms i close my forearm up against by bicep.

Yet strangely i look forward to injections when on cycle.

Once you've done it a few times the fear will pass.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    My first injection I had just got done working out. I took a shower, dryed off and cooled down for a bit. Well, i manned up and got everything ready and as soon as i came close to my delt with the needle i started to sweat, then i hit my skin and it felt like a little tiny pinch....I didnt look the whole time while doing it and was sweating so bad it looked like someone had sprayed me down with a hose. next thing you know i look at the injection site (not thinking ive gone far enough in) and i am all the way in. So i aspirate and inject with NO pain. Youll be alright bro, its easy and pretty painless, some of my injects i dont even feel.

AFter time you get used to them and then you start to look forward to injecting as I do and many other members here. As stated, you need to look at the end result of getting big. Injecting is way easier than most think.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I guess you could just man up....

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member

Oh...

man up... Why didn't i think of that?

i havent done an inj. cycle yet but bought all my needles for when i do. i stuck myself with a 23G 1.5 inch in the quad just to see if i was down.

when your doing it just think about how your gonna feel in 3-5 weeks when whatever it is your using kicks in.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    some people just rush in and poke the muscle... i like to apply slow steady pressure to where it just slides in... another trick is to squeeze a little oil out of the syringe onto the needle to lubricate it..... dont know if it really works but i love it.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I am with you bro, I don't like needles at all. Think about the great results that you are going to get and yourself time to get used to it.

jaysfan773 is offline New Member
    for me - 3 injections so far - its not the injection that hurts - its afterwards!

es1167 is offline Junior Member
    one thing I learned is to make sure you have all the right gauge needles and multiple injection sites for your cycle.

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    bro try using a 25 gauge needle...depends on what your injecting...and yes does go slow....but the 25 g needle sure isnt scary . no pain no gain brotha

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    try looking away, my first pin was a 23g, um... it hurt but then again, i looked away so it kind helped...

High-roller is offline Member
    DuDE i HATE blood and I alway like when someone else Pined me, But I do it myself and it is so easy. If anything have a shower then do it, My frist was in the vi-cep and I just did a poke and bang she was in. I like doing it now.

Try it out, I think a bandage getting pulled off your skin hurts more...

Thread Information