ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

Gyno starting HELP

Basically I am on 400 mg test, 200 mg deca , and 200 mg tren E a week. I think whats causing it is the tren. Normally I would just go on an anti-E, but I hate them due to the fact that gains stop for me, and i feel literally awful. I had a minor bump in my right nipple for a while now, and nothing seemed to aggrivate it but it is definitely getting worse, only in the left one now. Any ideas?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Basically I am on 400 mg test, 200 mg deca, and 200 mg tren E a week. I think whats causing it is the tren. Normally I would just go on an anti-E, but I hate them due to the fact that gains stop for me, and i feel literally awful. I had a minor bump in my right nipple for a while now, and nothing seemed to aggrivate it but it is definitely getting worse, only in the left one now. Any ideas?
    if you thinks its the TREN AND/or DECA you may need some BROMOCRIPTINE OR DOSTINEX.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    if you thinks its the TREN AND/or DECA you may need some BROMOCRIPTINE OR DOSTINEX.
    Ok sure thing. Bromo was nice last time but the dostinex was not nice to my body. The tren is actually from you my man

Thread Information