Thread: Serious Problem

dd0316 is offline Member

Serious Problem

Hey everyone. I have a friend who is going to be doing his first cycle.

He has been convinced that tren and sust are the best thing for his first cycle and will not listen to what i say about tren. I do know tren is unbelievably strong, but as a first time user, the side effects could be dangerous.
    My question is, because he is convinced and has already shelled out 600 bux for a 10 week cycle of this! yes 10 weeks... what can i get him for his pct that iwll help him out...or atleast...what is the best thing he can do so he recovers from it...as he is stubborn and laid out the money and is convinced to do it. Right now, all he has for PCT is nolva and how should he run it...(the whole cycle)

Thanks
    P.S i know ur all gonna say he is retarded, but help me out here

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would again try to tell your friend that they need to do more research before diving into a first cycle.......Especially when "YOUR FRIEND" is chosing some pretty hardcore AAS..........Sust, is not a bad choice for a beginner, but i would chose a single long estered test such a Cypionate or Enanthate ......I would never recommend Tren for a first time user.....bc the sides can get pretty intense, even for someone experienced with tren.....I think you will get about the same responses from everyone else....Hope you or your freind heed this warning......

dd0316 is offline Member
    i do too. Ive heard horror stories about tren as a first cycle
    i duno....i ugess i can direct him to this thread
    thanks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    just have him do some research, and if he is not a complete moron.....then he should be able to decide this for himself.....that is if he takes the time to read a bit.....

Ncballer151 is offline New Member
    Do more research bro

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done tren and it did make me stronger, but not much bigger. I never would have done it on my first cycle though. Do what you can to talk your friend out of that for a first cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    Hey everyone. I have a friend who is going to be doing his first cycle.

He has been convinced that tren and sust are the best thing for his first cycle and will not listen to what i say about tren. I do know tren is unbelievably strong, but as a first time user, the side effects could be dangerous.
    My question is, because he is convinced and has already shelled out 600 bux for a 10 week cycle of this! yes 10 weeks... what can i get him for his pct that iwll help him out...or atleast...what is the best thing he can do so he recovers from it...as he is stubborn and laid out the money and is convinced to do it. Right now, all he has for PCT is nolva and how should he run it...(the whole cycle)

Thanks
    P.S i know ur all gonna say he is retarded, but help me out here
    he should run an AI through the whole cycle.
    only use the TREN at MAX 6 weeks.
    PCT: 3 wks of Nolva/ Clomid (14-21days after last SUST inject)

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I would again try to tell your friend that they need to do more research before diving into a first cycle.......Especially when "YOUR FRIEND" is chosing some pretty hardcore AAS..........Sust, is not a bad choice for a beginner, but i would chose a single long estered test such a Cypionate or Enanthate......I would never recommend Tren for a first time user.....bc the sides can get pretty intense, even for someone experienced with tren.....I think you will get about the same responses from everyone else....Hope you or your freind heed this warning......
    Totally agree.

You know if he's got Tren A or E?

Or does he even know the difference?

dd0316 is offline Member
    dont know which 1. but i would assume its tren acetate
    i just spoke to him
    he plans on running sust 10 weeks and tren 10 weeks with injections once a week
    this is ****ed coonsiderin u gotta inject tren ed/eod
    Ill share the PCT tips so thanks for that.... u guys r great and ill direct him here

dd0316 is offline Member
    he just needs to hear it form other ppl other than me
    so thanks guys!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    He needs to save it for a later cycle,

If he's even old enough or ready enough to touch steroids (which i doubt he is, not being harsh) then he should come here and research and understand the compounds he intends to put in his body.

An educated and responsible use of AAS can be a good thing... But the emphasis is on educated and responsible.

dd0316 is offline Member
    I totally Agree
    I assume once he reads this, he will be pissed at me for badmouthing him, but needs to hear it from you guys....(i know u wanna kill me, but i care about ya)...make the right decision bud!

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    He needs to save it for a later cycle,

If he's even old enough or ready enough to touch steroids (which i doubt he is, not being harsh) then he should come here and research and understand the compounds he intends to put in his body.

An educated and responsible use of AAS can be a good thing... But the emphasis is on educated and responsible.

I totally agree with this. Besides, He probably won't gain much more using tren and test than he would on just test. If this is his first cycle, he should make great gains on test alone. Have him save that tren so he has something to look forward to....after lots of research.

Thread Information