Thread: someone help!

hugo80 is offline New Member

someone help!

i have been on many cycles in the past, but my wife and i have been trying for a long time to get pregnant, with no luck. i have been off for over a year to help our chances. past 5 months or so, i have been really losing alot of strenght and size. drastically. went to the doc to check all my levels, test is on the very low side of normal. but my recent declines are unacceptable. what i am wondering is if i did a low dose of test like 300 of e a week, with some others like mast and or eq, would this effect our chances of conceiving? if yes, what if i removed the test? (lame i know) somebody please help me with this, losses are getting worse and worse! (all other health and diet and protein are good)

facile is offline Member
    What was your PCT after last cycle?

No, many here have fathered kids on cycle. but everyone is different.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you would be fine with running 300mgs a week. that would be a good dose for upkeep and decent gains. but i think that you need to go see a fertility doctor. they will be able to tell you more about the issue of not being able to conceive. good luck bro.

we have seen fert. doc and everything is pretty much ok, she is on fert meds and my count is ok, motility was a tad low but still ok. we have basically been one of those unlucky couples who have to try forever it seems. i just dont want to hinder the chances by running something. Do things like eq, mast, winni, even effect things in the baby dept? last pct was ok, small cycle, clomid, nolva. but that was over a year ago now. wouldnt think that would even matter at this point?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    going back on a cycle shouldnt really have much to do with it. i know many ppl who have had kids while on a cycle.

yeah but everyones reproductive system is different. being that ours is borderline, i need to know if this can have an effect cause we cant really afford to give up any potential

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo80 View Post
    yeah but everyones reproductive system is different. being that ours is borderline, i need to know if this can have an effect cause we cant really afford to give up any potential
    you want us to give you a specific diagnosis rather than a general one? a bit difficult over the internet, wouldn't you think? I think you should ask your doctor.

im not asking for any kind of diagnosis at all, i am wanting to know if taking things like i mentioned, can effect our possiblity of getting pregnant

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you want us to give you a specific diagnosis rather than a general one? a bit difficult over the internet, wouldn't you think? I think you should ask your doctor.

Agreed

i have talked to my doc and he doesnt have specific knowledge on specific types, thats why im simply trying to get any info here that i can. is that not what this forum is???

Thread Information